🕊️Bonus chapter

Conrad Knight

I had booked a place for the night in California before we flew out of the country to a secret destination. I wanted our honeymoon to be special. Especially tonight. Cheesy I know right. Love made you do unimaginable things and I wouldn't change anything.

The room was decorated as I had instructed. I knew Hazel loved soft and light colors.

We had already changed out of our wedding attire. My wife was in jeans that accentuated her delectable ass. The ass I wanted to spank.

"Let's go take a shower together." I knew I had married s freaky one. She stripped slowly and sexily till she was only in a thong. Bending to remove her jeans completely her ass cheeks parted.

Her nipples pointing at me as they were fully erected. I sucked in a deep breath. She was making it had for me to stay true to making love to her. As much as I was dying to sink my raging cock into her and fuck her brains out I wouldn't.

Tonight I wanted to make hot, passionate love to my wife.

We have all our lives for me to show her my other capabilities in this department.

Stripping myself bare I followed her into the bathroom. She always made everything hard. Literally. She was jiggling her juicy ass all the way.

We stood under the shower head and scrubbed each other clean. I took my time in teasing her by flicking her nipples gently and brushing my knuckles on her clit.

She did not let it slide as she teased me. Massaging my balls when she was scrubbing me and teasing my cock. She would occasionally lean into my chest making her nipples graze mine. It was too erotic. She was pushing me and testing my limits.

Drying ourselves I drew her into my arms. "Tonight I want to make love to you. It's all about you."

Kissing her slowly and deeply I discarded our towels and carried her making her wrap her legs around my waist with he arms around my neck.

Still kissing her I laid her down on the bed gently. She was still so into the kiss. Her focus snapped when I spread her legs and my finger found her clit.

Inserting two fingers I rubbed her clit with my thumb and nibbled on her collarbone. She would sometimes hiss when I sucked stop hard.

My mouth trailed downwards and found her heavy breasts that were aching with need. Need for a mans touch. Mine to be precise.

My mouth enclosed around her nipple and she arched her back. My fingers did not stop the onslaught on her pussy. Hooking my fingers inside her.

"Don't stop. I'm cumming." She semi screamed as she came on my fingers panting my name.

I wasn't done with her yet.

Spreading her legs I probed her womanly folds with my tongue before lapping on her juices. She held onto my hair as she grinded onto my tongue to meet my thrusts.

I hummed onto her pussy and she cursed. She came once more in my mouth screaming and I knew she was ready.

That was enough lubricant.

Lightly fisting her hair I kissed her hard and she moaned as my dick rested on her folds without any action. She buckled her hips trying to get me to move but I wouldn't.

It took a lot of restraint not to sink into her eager cunt but I persevered. She was begging and whining.

Seeing that I had teased her enough I took a hold of my dick and run it up and down her slick folds. She was a whimpering mess.

She was about to give me an earful when I slammed into her without warning. All her her protests and reasoning died in her throat.

Laying on her without crushing her I wrapped my arms around her as she did and her legs around my waist and thrust slowly into her wetness.

I picked dup the pace slightly and fucked her hard and slow.

"Feels so good." She panted.

"You're so tight baby."

I hadn't had sex since I had fucked her back then. It was worth the wait in the end. I could feel myself about to release my load into her.

Still thrusting into her I waited till she was close before cumming together.

Slumping on her I kissed her bare shoulders. "I love you so much baby."

"I love you too Conrad."

"Let's take a hot bath." Her legs wobbled slightly as she stood on her own two feet. Carrying her into the bathroom I placed her in the scented bath joining her.

Relishing in the warmth and presence of each other was more than enough. She smiled at me and my heart melted. She was my woman, soulmate, lover, best friend, mother of our future kids and my everything. I'd rather lose everything than her. She was my world.

She looked so exquisite sitting there and I couldn't help but be aroused. Pinning her on the walls of the tub I slipped into her slowly.

Groaning at how her walls tightly clenched around me. I made more love to her.

"I love you so much Mrs. Hazel Knight and nothing can ever change that."

"I love to Mr. Conrad Knight." She said as she shook in my arms.

She completed me.

Bear with me. I'm not so good at writing making love scenes. If you understand what I mean.
So this might actually be the end of the book but if I find time I can update some bonus steamy chapters.
Not Edited.
Vote and comment.