Synopsis+Warning

"I love her very much man. She's my life, don't know what I'll do if she rejects me." I sighed and glanced sideways. I knew she was behind that wall and as the dumb bitch she was she couldn't differentiate between pretense and real feelings. That parcel of misfortune would regret her miserable existence.

Revenge has driven the most powerful man to strike. In the middle of his vendetta: lust, romance and love will mix. Let's hope he ends up finishing what he started.

Crude comments shall not be allowed.🚫

If you think my book does not qualify in your book or what not then keep it to yourself.

If it's not yet clear then you need serious prayers.

Be man or woman enough and give CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. That's if you really want to say something real bad.

(P.S. Not being rude. The message must get home. Hope you get my point.)

Now that's out of the way, I will not even ask you to vote. It's your choice.

This book contains mature themes.
You've been warned, but who am I kidding? No one listens to that crap nowadays.

I would say this is not your typical cliché love story.
This is a fast moving romance so if you're not enjoying then, bye. No need to stay and comment crude comments.

And my book did not find you. I already told you that this is a steamy book so no need to report it.

The moment you saw steamy and you're uncomfortable then you should have immediately closed your eyes and pressed the back button.

This is a fast moving book.
Comment what I can do better or should eliminate.

It isn't edited so please point out the errors. Thank you.

Hope we clear.
Don't forget the star below. Couldn't resist it.
Please vote.

Enjoy people.

Vote|☆|
~~~~~~