🕊️SR 45

Conrad Knight

I sat in my penthouse a happy man. It had taken a lot of courage for me to ask Hazel on a date. After our love confession I was released sometime after but had some minor scratches here and there.

I had had told her she would be my girlfriend soon enough.

Baby steps. She had said. I still couldn't believe that she had forgiven me. Hell, I couldn't forgive myself for all that I had done.

It was a miracle what love did. Love truly was the healer of all wounds. Sitting here now I racked up my brains on the date. THE DATE.

I really hoped that things would go smoothly and we wouldn't be walking on eggshells around each other.

What I did I'd unforgivable and I do hope someday we become one. As in husband and wife. Hopefully.

Fingers crossed.

Hazel James

I quickly slipped into a white jumpsuit as today was the day Fredo was arriving.

My heart was thumping in my chest as this weekend I had agreed to go out on a date with Conrad.

Whatever he had planned I had no idea. He had only said he'll pick me up and my heart was all giddy.

I jumped into my car and off to the restaurant we had agreed to meet up in.

Arriving there it did not take long for me to spot him as he stood out in his impeccable grey suit.

Honestly, Fredo was a handsome man. But he wasn't for me. It wouldn't be nice to lead him on or to be used as a rebound.

Enveloping him in a hug I shot him a sweet smile. I was thankful that I had him in my life. If it wasn't for his advice then I would still be avoiding Conrad and not actually confessing my feelings.

One problem I had was overthinking. I tend to overthink things trying to see all the negative scenarios a d not the positive ones.

"May I say you are glowing. Too bad I'm not the one." He said the last part sadly. This was what I didn't like.

I prayed most of the time so that Fredo could get his happily ever after. A woman who could love him earnestly and not one with baggage like I did.

I together with my baggage belonged to Conrad as did he.

Taking his hands in my own I gave him a sad smile. "Life is not always fair Fredo. You are a great man. Handsome, loving, caring, humble among many things but you are not for me.

There is a woman out there for you my friend. I used to deny this all along but my heart, body and soul belong to one man only. Conrad Knight. With all the things that have happened I've forgiven him and I want to start over cause I know I really want to spend the rest of my life with him.

I love you Fredo. I really do. As a friend. As a brother. I know you will find the woman that is destined for you. You deserve happiness. I don't know why good people suffer the most, but I know it will be worth it in the end. Try to get over me, yeah?"

Joking lightly so as to brighten the mood. Fredo was about to open is mouth to say something when the waitress tripped, falling over into him as she drenched both of them with our cold drinks.

The chairs were those unstable plastic ones so they ended up on the floor with her on top of him. She was cursing under her breath quickly trying to stand up but clearly failing as she landed back on him.

Fredo was groaning and moaning. When I opened my eyes clearly I saw what the problem was. Whenever she tried to get up she would unknowingly brush Fredo's cough man meat.

That dirty man!

Halting her movements he wound his arm on her waist making her look at him. "Sweetheart, if you don't want me to mount you on this very floor at your workplace, then you will stop moving."

She gasped and stayed still. Fredo rolled out from below and stood up. I was dying to see the girl's face. Holding out his hand he helped her stand.

She brushed her thick black curls out of her face and I swear I heard Fredo mutter Holy Shit!

Damn! The girl was beautiful. I was already seeing and hearing wedding bells. Fredo had been staring for quite a long time without saying anything.

The girl ran out of there after glancing at me and I snapped Fredo out of his trance. "You stupid goat! You scared her off."

"Shit!" He muttered running his hand through his hair. He shifted uncomfortably and quickly sat down. Possibly due to his boner. I smirked knowingly and he groaned.

"Don't even start!" He growled.

I wiggled my eyebrows laughing my ass off at his expense. I ship them already.

Short chapter, I know

Promise to give you multiple updates tomorrow.
This was just one of them as I have good news.
As I had already told you guys, I had tested positive for COVID-19 some weeks back.
Lemme get straight to the point...my test results came back negative yesterday so I have been cleared.
Words cannot express how grateful I am to God.
Thank you for all your prayers and love. Though I will be going for weekly checkups to see how I'm doing post recovery everything else is okay, thanks be to God.
Expect a couple updates tomorrow.
I'm also working on a special Epilogue for our love birds.
trishpat22
Fredo's book will be out in end May to starting of June, so be on the look out.
I'm so happy guys.
Love you lots.
Also, for those who love oneshots, checkout Animalistic Desires.
Love. Stay safe.