🕊️SR 5

Hazel James

"He's such a dick!" Madison exclaimed.
"Cut the guy some slack Madi, he's got alot going on especially with his parents. Heard some siblings slept with them both." Jennifer interjected defensively.

I was curious as to how Jen knew all of this. She was always defending Conrad. She looked at me and quickly added. "My parents had a nasty divorce due to some rookie slut that seduced my dad. That's what drove my mom to suicide." She hastily wiped her tears.

We embraced her and said soothing words in her ear. I never talked about family and wasn't about to start now. "I personally think he loves you, Hazel. When he confesses please don't break his heart. I mean, my ex slept with my mother so I know how it feels to be heartbroken."

"Come here you. I really love him. I know it's so soon and very fast but love just catches you unexpectedly." I said.

"I agree and I don't blame you." Jen said with a glint in her eyes but I just ignored her. Madison had been quiet as she stared into space. I knew she was thinking hard about something.

"Are you okay Madi?"
"Yeah, just thinking. Mom called." I had a feeling she was lying but I let it slide.

We were all sprawled out in my living room as we talked about Conrad's love for me. "Just give him time, he will snap. No actually, make him jealous. You'll see how he will claim you as his very fast. Who doesn't love a bad ass possessive guy. I know I do!"

My thoughts wondered as I thought about him. The way his bushy eyebrows would furrow when he found something displeasing. How he would bite his lips as he thought hard about something. The way his suit accentuated his sexy and hard body. Pretty sure something hard was down there too.

"Earth to Hazel Knight!" Jennifer teased, wiggling her brows with a smile that didn't quite reach her eyes but I let it slide. People have their own issues and I'm not one to push them.

"I have a plan on how to make him confess his feelings." Jen said. We all drew closer. I was very eager to hear this. "Always do as he says. He'll see that you are willing to do anything and he'll trust you with all his being."

Hmm, maybe she was right. "Did you see how he looked at you when you left to write another essay when the previous one was short of one word? Just know that he's afraid of opening up. That's what I heard. Wait and see. Also, socialise more with the males. He will go livid and who knows? He'll grab you Infront of everyone and punish your mouth with a toe curling kiss.

I blushed as the scenario played out in my mind. "Something doesn't feel right." Madison said. "Everything's good Madi. Jen's right. Even you can understand having gone through a rough relationship that opening up to people is hard."

She nodded and replied, "Yeah, I agree. So when are we starting this?" She squealed. I giggled and went back to my thoughts. Conrad did love me. Well, let's see how I would get his attention. I knew the perfect target that could help me get his attention. I quickly excused myself and ran to my room to pick out what I would wear tomorrow. Preferably a dress and since Jennifer told me he loved blue...

Vote|☆|
~~~~~~