🕊️SR 18

Hazel James

"Why did you do it?" I asked. She chuckled humourlessly. "I always knew you were very and always stupid. But I'll be generous to tell you the whole story. Including you pretty boy." She winked at Conrad.

"Daddy dearest, that scumbag was a shame. How did you expect us to survive with the money he was making. Huh! Mom tried to convince him to do some illegal activities and get billions. Money would buy him out of his problems. Our problems.

But guess what? He refused. Talking about how loyal he was and that he would never do such a thing. So mom hatched a plan. Your dear loved you so fucking much. His Harvard daughter. Miss honours and shit. We were sick of hearing it and so was Luke.

Many women found Luke attractive, so it wasn't long before Elena, Conrad's mom fell into the trap. She confided in Luke how her husband, Steven was not paying any attention to her. Our plan was already set. I seduced Steven while he was drunk and slept with him.

We video taped both sex tapes and used them to blackmail them. That's how I Steven transferred everything in his bank account to me and so did Elena. As for Luke, that idiot has no brains. I duped him and fled with the money.

I did face reconstructive surgery for that plan to work out and it did. So sad you got caught. And you pretty boy have no way of proving it was me. So fuck off. Your mother killed herself after being duped by some siblings. Gosh, she had no shame, did she?

Tell me this, did Steven decide to kill himself too. Seeing how worthless he was? He couldn't even satisfy Elena." Conrad grabbed Crystal by the throat nearly choking her. "Shut your fucking mouth!" He growled out.

He let her go when he saw how pale she was. She chuckled sinisterly and swiftly pointed a gun on Jennifer's head. And all the bodyguards drew their guns. "Any slight movement and I shoot her brains together with the child she's carrying." She said and Cole screamed.

I suffered during my childhood asking myself why my mother could never love me. Why I had such wicked siblings. Guess, the apple doesn't fall far form the tree, does it?

"Crystal put the gun down, I beg you."
"Oh my God, pretty boy on his knees. It doesn't suit you. You should only be on your knees when you're flicking my bean." She said. By now Jennifer was hysterical.

Once upon a time if I was witnessing this I would probably have been crying with her but not now. I did not feel a thing. Not pity, sadness. Nothing. I guess being locked up here for that long had hardened me. Just like it did to Moses in the Bible.

I stayed rooted to my spot as I watched the drama unfold. I nearly died because of this shit that called herself my sister. But I don't blame Crystal alone. I blame all of them. From Conrad to His friends to Crystal. I blame them.

It is said that what you don't know won't kill you. I disagree. It was because of me not knowing all this that landed me straight into the fire. I heard two gunshots and I saw Crystal fall onto the floor like a sack of potatoes.

My head was dizzy as I heard a voice calling out to me. It sounded like Helen's. She was screaming. As my eyes drooped shut I knew that I had been shot too. But that was the least of my worries. Atleast if I died I would be leaving behind this world full of imposters, hypocrites, wicked souls just but to name a few. Those were my last thoughts as darkness consumed me.

Vote|☆|
~~~~~~