🕊️SR 16

Hazel James

I had just finished cleaning all the rooms when I bumped into a tall man who looked to be in his early 40s. The impact made me spill all my cleaning supplies and everything falling made a very loud clattering sound.

"You bitch! You want to kill my dad since you couldn't finish the job last time?" My eyes widened. This was Conrad's father? And why did he keep on saying that.

"Son, who's this? And what do you mean finish the job? Did she try to kill me?" His father demanded as he held his head.

"Helen, quick call the doctor." Conrad shouted as his father fell unconscious. He was carried by Donovan the bodyguard and Conrad himself.

A man who assume was the doctor came running up the stairs nearly knocking me out as Conrad stalked to my direction. "You better hope that nothing happens to father or else you will know that the opposite of fire is not ice. Something you've never known in all your miserable existence." He sneered and went back up.

⭐⭐⭐

I was standing in the kitchen with the other maids as they awaited the news on Steven, Conrad's father.

"Gosh, if I were Conrad or his wife I would have tossed this filthy witch into the worst prison ever." Kimberly, the bitchy maid said and the others snickered.

"You should be thankful you work here. But you have the audacity to try and kill his father again. You're such a slut!"

"Heard she's a first class graduate from Harvard, now she's a low class cheap maid. How sad. Wanna talk about it." Another said as they all laughed. I kept quiet and focused elsewhere.

If I ever get out of this house and get my life back on track, God knows what I'll do. Conrad Knight destroyed every being of me. It is because of him that I know look like a walking corpse.

Because of him that my father is in the hospital wondering what on earth happened to his daughter. Because of him that Madison is out there and I can't even contact her for fear of her life being crushed.

Because of him that I question my sanity. Because of him that I ask myself if I have amnesia because of all his accusations. Because of him that I ask myself if we ever met before this life. Because of him that my life is this way now. I don't ever in this life think I will ever forgive this asshole and company.

Conrad Knight

"What do mean?" I asked enraged. "Something might have triggered your father's memory which gave him a very bad headache. I'm afraid I'll have to sedate him for a few hours. He slowly regaining his memory. And by the looks of it, this was something that had left an impact on him." The doctor explained.

I saw him out and went to look for that idiot that calls herself a woman. I found her looking into space while in the kitchen. I roughly grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the kitchen.

"Today you will know that I don't joke. No food and you will not sleep inside for two days. Understood? You will sleep near the dog's kennel. Outside. Now leave." I spat.

"No one gives her any food and she will sleep outside. That is final." I ordered the maids. Some shook their heads in disbelief and others smirked laughing. I had work to finish. This bitch was one hella piece of work.

"Make sure she does not leave this house. Understood?"

"Yes boss." "Donovan let's go." I had better things to take care of and do. That included getting laid asap.

Vote|☆|
~~~~~~