&24& The Final GMG Day

3rd Person POV

Lucy wakes up the next morning smiling and looks at her finger. Unity jumps up beside her giggling. "Just so you know the ring is not going to disappear the minute you stop looking at it right?"

She sighs and pulls Unity close. "I know Nity but can you believe that this is my life? I can still remember when I was considered one of weaker people in this guild, with no mom or dad, and it seemed like Natsu would never realize that I loved him. Now, I have my mom back, I've meet my true father, and I've come to realize what I would've had with him would've never been true."

They turn their head when they feel a shift in the air. Lucy smiles when she sees her parents. Her mom sits on her bed. "Hello sweetie. How are you feeling after last night?"

Her father sits on the chair beside her bed. "Yes, when the little slayer asked for your hand, I didn't---"

Lucy swings her head his way. "Wait dad..... YOU KNEW!!!"

Her mom rolls her eyes. "He's actually a respectable young man dear. Ofcourse he asked us. He said he would've asked Jude, but sadly he passed. So he said he still wanted to ask someone close to you."

Lucy blushed deeply and hid her head under the covers. Unity rolled her eyes & pulled the covers back. "No time for that now. Remember we still have a game to win. Or did one question make you forget this whole week??"

She rolled her eyes. "Don't do that Nity!! I know today is the finals. And if they stick to tradition then I know exactly what game we're playing. I'm just thinking of how we're going to deal with those stupid Kings."

Acnologia rolls his eyes. "Easy..... Save them for last. Ask your teammates to round them up & let you take them down one by one."

Layla sighs. "But what about the sweet boys. I remember you pardoning them at our introduction party. Aren't they to be innocent in this slaughter that their guild is about to receive??"

Lucy looks at Unity and smiles. "Well in the way of a true Fairytail welcome, a little beatdown is always a great hello."

Unity shrugs. "And to make it a nice and fair fight, I'll go to sleep and take all but her goddess powers with me. I just don't have the time to convince her that she should slumber anyways."

Lucy's diamond on her head flashes. She starts to giggle. "She agrees with you. Although the other ones says next time it's their turn to go all out."

Her mom and dad laughs. Acnologia stands up. "Ok my future queen. It's time for you to go and show these small fry what true power is."

Lucy waves her hands and she's completely dressed. She hugs her parents then disappears to the areana.

To The Areana

Lucy appears next to Laxus on the sofa. He looks over and smiles at her. "Hello beautiful. I  see we're on time for adleast the last day."

Gajeel rolls his eyes. "Ofcourse she is. She didn't have a certain buzz boy distracting her from sleeping all night and morning......"

Freed jumps up from where he's sitting at the bar. "Don't you dare insult the great Laxus. You will re---"

At the balcony, Natsu turns around. "Or what twinkle toes?? What are you going to do? Rune him to death? Don't start a fight you can't finish."