$4$ The Train Ride

Levy's POV

"Come on guys I have the mission!!" I run up to Lucy and Wendy with the flyer in my hand and stands between them.

HELP WANTED!!!
Strange illness affecting the young people of our village. We believe it has something to do with the appearance of this hole in the middle of our city.
Please investigate this hole then report to the Mayor.

Lucy leans over my shoulder, "Stardust City huh? It looks simple. There might be stuff for you to decipher in that hole. Especially if it's causing the kids to be ill. And Wendy and Scorpio can help clear out stuff and make sure nothing hits us."

Charla takes the paper and nods, " Yes this seems safe enough for Wendy. There's even enough money after it's split for over a year worth of rent for you Lucy."

I laugh as Lucy gets on the table and starts dancing. Natsu walks into to guild and sees her but runs straight into Gray and they start fighting. J slowly start to creep back cause they're getting to close. All of a sudden I feel someone pick me up by my shirt.

"Awe!!!!! Gajeel put me ddddooooowwwwwnnnnn!!!!!!" I start swinging my arms and legs trying to hit him.

"Not on your life Shortie, but why is Lucy dancing on the table? And why does that little white cat have a job flyer in her hand??"

"Well me, Lucy, and Wendy are going on a job today, and since Charla always goes with Wendy she's coming too..... Why is that a problem?" I look up at Gajeel and realize his face is kinda red.

Lucy jumps down from the table and sits next to Wendy and Charla. "Are you ok Gajeel? You're kinda red? If it makes you feel any better, Lily can come with us to watch over Levy??"

I pouts after Gajeel sits me on his lap and Lily flies over. "I have no problem watching over over Levy. I have nothing better to anyway." I look over to Lucy and Wendy and they're sitting there giggling and pointing at me. I turn beet red when I realize where I'm sitting.

I jump up, "Come on Lucy and Wendy!! It's time to go! Carla and Lily can come too."

Lucy shrugs and starts to stand up when a blue flying cat flies into the back of her head.

Lucy's POV

"LUCCCEEEEE!!!!! Take me with you!!! It's not fair!!! Carla and Lily are going I wanna go too!!"

Natsu starts to pull Happy off my hair, "Hey how can you just go asking that! Aren't you my partner! And plus I'm going anyways!!!"

I shake my head and pats Natsu head "I know we're partners, but this is a girls mission and if Happy wants to go he should cause both of the other exceeds are coming. So please Natsu......."

He starts getting tears in his eyes and holds me close, "Please Luce!!!! Don't leave me !!!! The ice pop won't leave me alone if you leave me, Lucccceeeee!!!!"

Gray walks up to him and blows him to the other side of the room, "What you say Dragon Princess!!! Come at me and say that to my face!!!"

I lean towards Levy and them, "Let's go before Ezra comes!!". We all nod and runs out the back of the guild.

At The Train Station

"Ok guys you ready!!" I jump around happy to be out the guild.

Levy laughs while carrying a sleeping Lily while Wendy holds Carla. "Yes we're ready Lucy. It'll be fun with just us three and the exceeds."

We start laughing as we get on the train. On the way there we did nothing but mostly sleep and relax. I never knew how peaceful it could be with just two of my closest friends and the exceeds. No fighting or anything.

"Llllluuuuccccyyyy!!!!! You're getting closer.......""

I jump out my seat dropping Happy on the ground. "OOWWWW!!!! Lu-chan that hurt why did you do that.... Lucy??"

I start looking around, "Are you sure none of you guys heard that???"

Wendy picks Happy back up while Levy picks up her book she dropped, "No Lucy... We didn't hear anything out of the ordinary. Why what did you hear?"

I shrug my head, "I don't know. It was like someone telling me that I was getting closer. It sounded like the same voice I heard at the guild....."

Levy come and sits beside me, " Well Lucy it's probably not anything anyways. Probably your spirits cause you haven't called on them in awhile."

Wendy nods, " And if it's not. You have us, Natsu, Lissana, Ezra, Gray, and Gajeel here to back us up."

Mines and Levy's head shoots up, "They're FOLLOWING US!!!!!!"

She nods, "They're 4 carts back. They wanted to make sure we were ok I guess. "

Ezra's POV

"Gray do you think that they know we're following them?"

Gray sighs and leans back into his seat, "Wendy is with them, so she probably knows. I hope they understand that we want to look after them. Even if they don't know it they're very important to the guild and if something were to happen to them........"

Lisanna nods, "I haven't even been here that long and I've noticed that. And with Lucy hearing voices even Master is worried."

Ezra looks over at Natsu and Gajeel hanging out the side of the window with their spirits flying behind them, "Yes. Lucy doesn't realize how powerful she is. To be able to summon other people from other worlds and then fight beside them shows the magical strength and possibilities that any Dark guild could use. So it's up to us to keep them safe, cause Lucy would do anything to keep them safe."

Lisanna and Gray nods and looks out the window. When it gets dark, we all settle in for the night and waits for the train to stop in the morning.

Signing off,
NeneLover