&14& Final Training Part

The next day
3rd person POV

At the Training Grounds

Lucy lands in the area and blinks. "Why are all of you here?? I thought I was only training with the angels today??"

Zeus steps forward. "You are training with the angels today. But I want you to know that we're doing things different than your dragon teachers. We find it stupid to fight you after every training. So when your done with the angels, us and the fairies. You will pick your opponent to represent us and fight them. Do you understand??"

Looks up at the Unity. "Where's the dragons?? They're ok with this??"

Unity nods. *They're back at the castle relaxing. They won't be here while you train with them.*

Lucy rolls her eyes. "Ofcourse they would be relaxing, lazy old people."

In the distance she hears Hugo speak up. "We still can hear you!!!"

Lucy and the fairies giggle. The Queen flies and lands on Lucy's shoulder.

She looks up at Lucy

She looks up at Lucy. "Now that we have an understanding on how our training is going to go. Get ready cause you will have no breaks. This year will go by fast so get ready ok?? Oh and at the end of each lesson you will earn a new armor."

Lucy smiles and nods. "Will the rest of you be staying??"

Aphrodite laughs and flips her hair. "Ofcourse not. We'll be at the castle waiting. See you soon princess."

All the gods and goddesses and Fairies disappear back to the castle. I turn to the angels and smiles. " Ready to get this over with??"

4 months later

The gods and goddesses appear in the stands and only see Lucy sitting in the middle of the arena. They noticed the angels huddled in the corner looking at Lucy.

Lucy gets up and holds her hands up to the sky "Angel Slayer Secret Art: Angels Hidden Light!!"

A light appears and forms the shape of angel wings and covers the arena in light and warmness. Before the light clears Lucy smiles. "Angel Armor Activate!!!"

When the light clears Lucy is standing infront of the gods in her new suit.