&21& GMG Day 5 Pt 1

Next morning
At the True Kings's Inn

Hollow sits up and hits Eli with a pillow. "What have I told you about getting in my bed?? There's a reason you have your own!!!"

The twins sit up and starting laughing at Eli's screaming. Alf stretches out. "Really guys!! This is how you wanna start the day off?? Have some manners, if you haven't forgotten, we have a Queen now."

Jess rolls his eyes and lays back down. "You waste your breathe brother. Now that Mrs. Lucy gave Hollow his voice back, Eli has his bestfriend back."

They look back over at the bickering idiots and shales their heads.'

Later At The Games
In the Fairytail Area

Lucy walks in a sees everyone laying around. She stomps her feet. "Oh you have got to be kidding me!! I'm the last one again??? No fair, someone is cheating."

Lisanna looks up from her card game with Mira. "Well you did have your morning work outs. But what probably held you up is whatever you and Laxus did when he went to your room after you came back.

***Flashback Lucy POV***
I walk back into my room, freshly showered, in shorts and a sports bra. I throw my towel on a chair in the corner.

*IN HEAD* Unity must be with the exceeds since she left as soon as we were done with training. I can't believe how fast she's growing up. *IN HEAD ENDS*

I start smiling and sits on the edge of the bed. I just started to take of my socks and shoes, when I hear my door opens.

"Laxus what are you doing in my room?? Erza will kill you if she sees you."

He just gives me this dangerous smirk that sends shivers down my spine. "She would if she was actually here. Everyone left early to get breakfast at the stadium."

I finish taking off my socks and places them by my shoes. "Ok if that's the case, let me change clothes real quick. We can go find them and join them before they eat everything."

Laxus doesn't say anything but nods. He just walks up to me and lifts me further onto the bed. I start turning red and looks away we he takes off his jacket and shirt.

"Ummmmm..... Laxus, what are you doing? I thought you were hungry??"

He gives me this sexy chuckle. "Well you can eat at the stadium, but right now I only have a taste for one thing...... YOU."
***Flashback Ends***

3rd Person POV

Lucy looks over at Laxus, as he just smirks and licks his lips. Her face turns as red as Nastu's flame and the room is suddenly covered in flowers.

Unity growls and turns into her defense form as Laxus bursts out laughing. "Oh come on, Lucy!!! I thought beating Flora got you to out of doing this."

Before Lucy can answer, the door slams open, and two familiar people walk in. One of them waves their hand and sends all the flowers away.