&17& GMG Day 1

In the morning

Lucy's POV

I wake up and looks over at Laxus sleeping. I giggle and rubs his head and then looks over at a wake Unity reading a book in the chair. I frown. "Nity have you been up all night??"

She rolls her eyes at me. "Of course Lu..... I woke up 2 hours ago to give the Exeeds their final test of all they learned."

I sit up and nods."Good job Nity. I hope they passed. Well it's time for me to go do my warm up. We still have 3 hours until everyone needs to get up anyways."

I feel the bed move next to me as Laxus groans and wraps his arm around me. "I don't see why you're still doing that. You are in the best shape of your life right now. Why the need to get stronger??"

I roll my eyes and Unity snorts. "Think about it baka. She's the princess of all Light and Good. Until she finds her twin brother. She really doesn't have someone to unload all the darkness that she repels on a daily basis. Her workouts is really just a safe way to get rid of it and keep her sane. Plus, you're just mad cause you can't keep up. Your body is to out of practice."

I laugh as I feel Laxus sit up and glare at her. "Oh is that a bet, fur ball!!! I can keep up with anything. And you're one to talk! You can't keep up either!!"

Unity rolls her eyes and keeps reading her book. "Who do you think goes with her every morning?? I stay right by her side through the whole thing."

I put my hand up to stop them. "Ok, before this go any further, how bout you just come with me to workout and prove Nity wrong...."

They both nod and jumps up and gets dressed.

At the Games

We all meet up at the gate. I look up at Laxus and smiles. He just shakes his head and let's me get on his back.

Ezra laughs at me. "I thought you were over these sleepy spells?? You've been staying up longer."

I smile then pouts. "Yea but this morning I had to add 1000 more reps to my morning workout because these two decided to join me."

Unity rolls her eyes and sits back and lays her tail on her front paws. Well it's not me. It's that kinda weak boyfriend of yours that almost maxed out at the end.....

Laxus grunts. "Well no one told me that y'all got up to one million. Last I saw, you were at 750,000 push-ups, sit-ups, pull-ups, and miles."

I see Natsu's jaw drop. "I can't believe you do that every morning!! I thought you just did little stuff!"

We start to laugh when we see Wendy run up. I blink and leans over Laxus's shoulder. "What's up Wendy?? It's something the matter??"

She leans over and catches her breath. She looks up at me. "I can't find the exceeds anywhere!! I'm getting worried. What is those people came back and got them!!"

Unity giggles and goes and rubs up against Wendy. Calm down Wendy. They're my students. I wouldn't let anything happen to them. Apparently they haven't finished their last test.