&25& Back Home Again

3rd Person POV

Everyone went back to their guilds. When Fairytail got back to Magnolia, there was a parade waiting for them. They celebrated for three days straight, and on the fourth day,  Master called everyone to the guild. 

Master stood on the bar. "Ok brats!! I hope everyone enjoyed the celebrations. I again want to congratulate our winning team: Laxus, Lucy, Erza, Gray, Natsu, and Gajeel!!!" The guild cheers wildly. "I also want to welcome four new family members that Lucy recruited to join us. Lucy, my dear, will you please introduce them."

Lucy looks up from the photos with the girls. She smiles and stands up and walks to the bar where they were sitting. "No problems, gramps. Everyone these are the former members of the 2nd place True Kings guild. We have Eli, he's a 2nd generation thunder demonslayer, hisbest friendd Hollow 2nd generation Galaxy dragonslayer, and then we have the twins, Jess and Alf, which are 1st generation fire and ice godslayers. They are my responsibility, so if have any problems tell me."

Everyone cheers and welcomes them. Hollow blinks and looks around. "Wait that's it?? We're accepted just like that. You're all just accepting us??

Levy smiles while Gajeel plays with her hair. "Lu-Lu brought you in. We trust her, and even if you do something stupid, look around, there are plenty of people that would knock you straight."

Natsu cracks his knuckles. "Yea, and you still owe me a rematch, fire twin."

Gray bounces an ice ball between his hands." Same with the ice one. I want to compare ice magics."

Cana leans back against her chair. "Now that sounds fun. Our ice and fire mage against the new ones. Lucy care to referee??"

Everyone cheers in excitement. Eli leans over to whisper to Lucy. "Is this reallyhow it goes here??"

Laxus smirks and pulls Lucy away. "Oh get ready. Your definition of normal is about to completely change. The people here are completely mental." He laughs as Lucy hits him on the chest.

Markorv gets everyone's attention again. "Wait you brats!!! We got one more thing to discuss. I have a huge job open to all guild members who want a steady income with little to no danger. Mira if you would dear."

Mira smiles and steps up with a clipboard. "Lucy's teachers has graciously decided to open a magic history training ground up in the mountains. The training will be open to all Fairytail members, but the mayor asked if we could help with patrols since he feels there will be an increase in mages in the city."

Lucy blinks. "Hold up. Not saying this is a nice thing to do, but when did they decide that!!"

Hugo and Musa walks down the stairs. Hugo smiles at Levy then turns to Lucy and bows. "We decided on the last day of the Games, princess. We needed something to do with our time. Everyone that trained you will be participating in this school. Your parents will be over everyone, and with your help determine who gets in. Also, we asked the Head of the Magic Council and the 10 Saints to be teachers as well. Diana was very good at persuading them."

Lucy rolled her eyes thinking about how Diana 'asked' them to help. Romeo walked up to Musa and tapped her hand. "Will anyone be able to sign up or is this like for only gifted rich kids??"

Musa smiles and pinched his cheeks. She bent to his level. "No silly. This is for everyone of all ages and walks of life. We have tons of gold and money just sitting around so everything will be free. The only thing that will stop someone from being able to join is having an evil spirit."

Macca smiles. "This sounds like an amazing idea. But what if someone wants to learn a magic that you don't have a teacher for."

Hugo just looks over at Lucy. She blinks and shakes her head. "You know all the forms of magic just like I do!! Why are you even looking at me? You guys did all this without me. I feel like I'm being ambushed." She pouts and folds her arms across her chest.

Hugo grins. "I'm calling teacher's authority on this one. Only if there are enough students, then I will call you to come teach a class. And your mom was coming to talk to you, but you came here already. You really need to stop blocking our messages, and then you would know things."

Lucy pouts, and rolls her eyes. Eli smirks and leans against the counter. "I think I'm going to like it here." The other boys nodded in excitement.

Master smiles. "Ok everyone, enough questions about the school. Anyone who wants to sign up for the patrols, talk to Mira in an orderly line brats."

Lucy turns to Levy to ask her a question, but sees Gajeel carrying her over his shoulder upstairs.

To Gajeel and Levy
Levy's POV

One minute I'm standing by Lucy, and the next thing I know I'm being pressed up against Gajeel's door. I look up at the crazy man I find myself in love with. "Ummm, is there a valid reason that I'm against your door right now??"

He gives me this heated look that worries me, and puts our foreheads together. He sighs. "We've been back for 3 days, and haven't had one moment alone yet. If you're not with Lucy and the girls then you're with Hugo learning more from him. If I didn't know how devoted he was to Musa I would be jealous. I was just wanting to spend time with my wife."

I blink up at him remembering our private wedding we had while Lucy was gone training. I blush and start rubbing his chest. "I'm sorry, my dragon. Even with all this knowledge, I still manage to forget things. How about I turn off my head for the rest of the day. What are you thinking we should do now??"

I instantly regret that question when I see that dangerous smirk of his. He pulls me away from his door ,and raises a sheet of metal to block and seal his door shut. "Well my dear sweet wife, since you asked so nicely. I think we should recreate that magic we found on our wedding night."

I blush hard and wraps my arms around his neck. "If I didn't know any better my husband, I would think you're trying to get me to keep my promise of giving you a mini dragonslayer if you won the games this year."

His smirk turns into a full blown grin as he picks me up and lays me on his bed. "I do remember that promise my little bookworm. Also I think it's time too have adleast 2 or 3 blue haired kids running around."

I start blinking. " Two or three?!?! What happened to jus--." All my arguments came to a complete halt when he grabs both of my hands ,and stretches them above my head. I smile softly as I slowly slip into the dangerously sexy side of my husband as he starts his kisses."