GMG Day 5 Pt 2

On the Fairytail balcony. At 11:00 at night
3rd person POV

Lucy sits on the railing and looks around. Gray yawns and sits down in a chair. "Why are we here an hour early, Luce??"

Unity hops on the railing with Lucy. "You really don't think it would be a party if there's no set up. Just sit back and watch the magic."

Lucy closes her eyes and holds her hands out. "Creation Magic: Party Honors." Water sprouts from the ground and covers the whole floor. Crystal chairs and tables form out of the water, while twinkles of lights appear in the air and on the walls. a solid 4 level crystal stage appears in the middle of the back wall. The top row had 5 chairs, the 2nd row had 7 chairs, the 3rd row had 12 chairs, and the bottom row had 13 chairs.

Mira looks at the stage closely. "Why does each and every row and chair looks different??"

Lucy looks at Levy to explain as she finishes the spell. Levy smiles and turns to everyone. "The top row is for Lucy's family. The second row is for the fairy queen. The actual fairy queen, her 3 children and 3 angels. I'm guessing the 3rd is for the gods and goddesses. And I can't wait for everyone to meet the last row. It's going to be so sweet!!"

Musa nods and makes musical instruments appear along the wall. "There Lucy, Only thing is left is the food. Hugo can you my dear??"

Hugo rolls his eyes. "Ofcourse my love. Creation Magic: Endless Banquet Layout!!" Two long tables on each side of the stage appears with all different types of food on each table. "That's done. Endless food so we'll never run out cause those gods have an insatiable appetite."

Lucy giggles and picks up Unity. "Well now that the set up is done me and Nity is going to lay down to gather magic to make sure all our guest get here safely."

Hugo pats her on the head. "That's a good idea. Since it's night time, you'll need to focus alittle more. Let's go my muse and rest with our princess."

Laxus blinks. "Wait a damn minute. I can go lay with my woman!!"

Musa turns around quickly and smiles evilly. "You're not allowed near the princess until the king and queen gets here, you defiler."

Everyone laughs at Laxus face. The group goes to the other side of the room and lays down on a cloud that Hugo made appear. Everyone sits around for a little bit.

Erza suddenly sits up. "Something just hit me. Levy why do you know who's coming and the rest of us don't??"

Levy blinks and leans against Gajeel. "That's because Lucy told me. I've kept in touch with her ever since she left."

Lisanna looks up from rubbing a pouting Natsu's head. "Wow you must have been her best best friend!!"

Levy turns completely red and quickly shakes her head as she notices Erza get sad. "No! No! No! That title goes to Erza who is like a big sister to her. The only reason Erza doesn't know is because Lucy has a gift for her, and if she knew the truth then she couldn't surprise her. She wants to make Erza happy."

Laxus snorts. "Ofcourse. When she saw it, the first thing that popped in her head was this would be perfect for Erza in her journey to become a great swordsman. And for more of you she has a gift for you. This is going to be a night you'll never forget."