&19& GMG Day 3 Pt 1

Hello everyone I'm back and ready to go. Remember today's the day Lucy shows you more of her new magic and even have some fun with those True Kings brat. Look at me calling my own creations brats but anyways ON TO THE STORY

Lucy's POV

I wake up to someone one shaking me. Without even opening my eyes I already know who it is."Nastu if you value your life then I suggest you stop trying to wake me up."

I feel him rolls his eyes. "I know I might not value my life ,but Unity and Laxus are gone to Mermaid Heel and they sent me to wake you up."

I sit up and glare at him. "Next time start with that baka!!"

Nastu pouts. "You know something. I like the old Luce better. She was nice to me and loved me. You're mean to me. Why Luce." He turns away from me sniffling.

I look at him and laugh. "It's gonna be ok Natsu. How about after the games, the old team gets together and I cook all our favorite foods."

Natsu looks at me. "All our favorite foods and just me, you, Ice Princess, Erza, Wendy, and our exceeds? Just us, Luce??"

I smile and nods. "Just like old times. Now lets go check on our friends before we have to go to the games." 

At Mermaid Heel's Inn
3rd person POV

Lucy waves her hands to get dressed and she teleports them to the Mermaid's inn. As soon as they step in, Natsu runs off to tell their friends the plan. Lucy walks up to the girl's room and see them both  sitting up with Rogue worrying over a blushing Kagura while a laughing Beth watches them.

She smiles. "Now Rogue..... I thought I told you to remember that Beth was in the room. What would other people think if they saw one half of the Mighty Dragon Twins like this."

Everyone in the room stops and looks at her. Kagura and Beth jumps out of bed and runs up and squishes Lucy between them.

Beth tears up. "Thank you so much Lu-Lu. When that attack hit I really thought I was going to die. I won't be able to repay you enough for saving my life." Kagura nods and hugs Lucy again.

Lucy rolls her eyes. "What's the point of having all the magic in the world when you can't even save your friends? Plus I know in the future that I'm going to need all of you guys help and I want to know if you're going to have my back because the fate of everyone is gonna depend on it."

Rogue glares. "That's not even a question that you should ask. Even though we fight, we will always stand beside Fairytail. Even though we don't like it, we owe a lot of  our happiness to you guys. And a true friend always stand beside eachother. But what battle should we be preparing for??"

Lucy just smiles. "I won't be the one to explain that to you Rogue. Don't worry your teacher is coming soon."

Rogue frowns as Lucy walks out. Lucy heads downstairs and sees everyone having fun. She rolls her eyes. "Really guys??? You do know we have to be at the games in 10 minutes right??"

Everyone freezes and starts to freak out. Laxus walks up with a human Unity in his arms and kisses Lucy on the cheek. "Don't freak them out like that. Open their portals Unity."

Unity rolls her eyes. "Just because I accepted you doesn't mean you can boss me around. I only take orders from Lucy." She turns back into her small form and hops on Lucy's shoulder. 

Laxus growls and opens three portals. "Ok!!!!! Fairytail in the left one, Mermaid go to the middle, and Saber go to my right. Anyone else just hop in one, This will take you to your assigned balcony."