$15$ Finally Home

Back at the guild

Laxus's POV

I walk into the guild and heads straight to the bar. I look up at Mira. She smiles and nods at me. "Today's the day isn't it??"

I smiles softly. "Yes. My fairy is coming home today. But I wish I could tell her that I've become stronger over these past 4 years. I still can't believe that my mind is completely foggy these past 2 years."

Natsu walks up to the counter with Master. I smile at my Gramps as he gets everyone's attention. "LISTEN BRATS!!!! The GMG is in one week and I know you've been waiting to see who's competiting this year's games."

Natsu glares at me. "Yea since someone disappearred we've lost twice. And we can't make Lucy proud if we lose a third time."

Levy steps up to defend me. "HEY!! DON'T TALK LIKE THAT TO HIM!! He's been taking Lucy's absence the hardest!! Unlike you had Lis, he really hasn't had anyone to lean on. Don't bully him or I'll tell Lucy to send Unity to find you again."

Natsu puts his hands up and hides behind Gramps. Suddenly I feel a change of pressure in the air. I quickly turn around and smile. "Clear the floor!! She's on her way!!"

Everyone just smiles and starts to move everything from the floor. The second they're done the Zodiacs appear just as they left. As they come out the water I step to the edge and folds my arms. I frown when I only see the Zodiacs. Loki starts looking around. "Did she seriously jump out at the last minute!! That brat!!"

I see the mermaid one hit him upside the head. "Don't talk about her like that. You and the King wanted to take the LONG way around and she had places to be!!"

The maid started giggling. "That's true, but where did.... Oh nevermind. There she is."

I feel arms wrap around my shoulders and lips go by my ear. "Did I make it back on time??"

I smile and turns around and hugs my fairy back. "Ofcourse you're never late Blondie."

She leans back and pouts. "I thought we were pass this Buzz Boy."

Everyone laughs at us as we start arguing about who's more blonde. The Zodiacs shake their heads and leaves, while Gramps stomps his foot to get everyone's attention. "Ok brats. Back to the matter at hand then we can celebrate. For the GMG we're only going to have one team this time. That team should consist of Ezra, Natsu, Grey, Gajeel, Laxus, and to make sure everyone knows she's back.... LUCY!!!! And our two back ups will be Wendy and Mira."

I look at her and smiles as everyone cheers out loud. Next thing we do it start our party. After a while I pull Lucy out back away from everyone. We sit by the pool with our feet in the water. I just reach out and holds her hand. "I hope that these 4 years haven't changed anything between us."

Lucy giggles at me. "Ofcourse not. In fact I missed you more. Like I said, my sleeping schedule has been completely off. But enough about me, what have you been up too??"

I frown and looks down at the water. "I wish I could tell you Luce. But 2 years after you left, I went out on a mission and something happened to where I don't remember anything after that. So I have no clue if I've gotten strong enough to be who you need me to be or not."