&1& A Family Reunited

Before The Great Battle

Lucy POV

Dear Mama,
If I'm writing you this letter then I just want to say that right now I'm happy as I've ever been, but I sense a great evil in the air and it's going to destroy my happiness. I feel as though I'm the only one that can stop it. I know that right now I'm probably one of the weakest ones in Fairytail, but I know when the time comes I'm going to save my family. Well I have to go. I love you Mother and I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Love,
Lucy

*********************

CREATOR OF ONE OF THE BEST MANGAS(Back to the story)******************

(Back to the story)
******************

                          Lucy's POV

       Now I know what everyone is thinking. Lisanna is suppose to come back and replace me right? Wrong!!!!! That's not who Fairytail IS!!!! Family comes first always. I was still treated the same, but I'll let you here my story and be the judge.

"Hello Ms. Lucy!! Be careful on the edge!!!"

I giggle and continue my walk to the best guild in Magnolia, Fairytail. As I get closer I get very confused because it's silent? I don't think there was ever a time the guild was completely silent.

I run up to the guild doors to see a girl that looks like a younger Mirajane standing at the door.

"Hi I'm Lucy!!!! You know why my guild mates are so quiet?"

I lean around to look at her. She turns around and jumps up at my voice.

"Ummm yes! I'm Lisanna. It's nice to meet you. I think they're frozen in shock. I suppose to be dead"

"EEEEEHHHHHH!!!!!!"

The whole guild unfreezes and starts screaming and crying. "Lisanna!!!!!!!"

I laugh and grabs her hand. "That's the guild I know. Let's go. I bet there's two people that I heard that missed you alot and would really like a hug."

She nods and we run to two other white haired take-over mages who is silently in tears.

"Elfman, Mirajane...... I have a new friend that I think you'll love to meet."

I step aside and leave the Strauss family to get reunited and go check on my pink haired friend who was at a table by himself.

"Natsu, what's wrong? I thought besides those two you'll be the happiest one to see her back?"

He looks up at me and rubs his scarf. "I am Luce, but what if she doesn't like me? Or what if I start to change and forget about you?"

I laugh out loud. "Natsu, I can't believe you're doubting yourself. You was, is, and will always be Natsu. Nothing or nobody can change that. Plus I don't think Ezra would let you change."

All of a sudden I have the urge to duck. And being in Fairytail I learned to listen to those urges and as soon as I hit the floor, a chair flies over and hits Natsu in the face.

"Hey fire queen!!!!! Quit sulking and come say hi like a good boy!!!"

Nastu slowly puts his flamed covered fist on the table and gets up "What was that Twinkle toes!!!! I bet you won't say it again to my face!!!"

I slowly crawl away to the bar and sits between my best friend Levy and my new friend. "So Lis, looks like nothing has changed since you left huh?"

"Nope not a thing Lucy!" She laughs at the two idiots getting scolded by Ezra.

Then Master jumps on top of the bar. "Ok brats!!!! Party for the Return of a very old family member!!!!!"

And party we did for a week straight.............

************************
Well this is the first official chapter. Bare with me now, as soon as I get time, I'm going to be posting more and reviewing what I wrote and I will get better

Signing off,
NeneLover