&6& Down The Rabbit Hole

The Next Day

Lucy's POV

The next day we all got up right at 8 to go eat breakfast.

Wendy walks out the bathroom first, "So who's going to go wake up the guys. They were up late last night so I know they're probably still sleep right now."

Ezra laughs, "I sent Levy to wake them up. You should be hearing her right..... about...... now."

Next thing I know I hear Levy yelling down the hall, "Solid Script Hot Water Rush!!!" Then next came alot of thumps and cursing while she ran back to the room and hid behind Ezra. "They wouldn't wake up and I didn't know what to do. Save me please!!!!"

We turn towards the door as a shadow slides under the door and takes the form of Gajeel. "Hand over the girl and you won't get hurt."

I stand up, "We're not handing her over!!! She's been trying to wake you guys up for the pass TWO HOURS. You deserved your wake up call." I fold my arms over my chest as all the girls stand infront of Levy to protect her. Lily even changed into his fighting mode.

The door opened to reveal the other guys dripping in water. Grey looked at us, "Who sent her!"

Ezra stepped up, "I did you got a problem with it??"

Nasty lit his fist on fire, "Just hand her over...."

I sighs, " Can't we just end this now. I wanna get to the hole after breakfast. Levy go up to Gajeel."

Levy backed up trying to get away but bumped right into Gajeel who popped up behind her. "Shameful little one. What have I told you about waking me up like that? Now you have to pay."

Lisanna giggle," Umm Gajeel you're getting Levy wet and her clothes aren't exactly solid you know."

Gajeel looks down and sees her wet clothes then glares at Natsu and Grey, "What are you idiots doing here!!!! GET OUT so the girls can get dressed!!"

All the girls and exceeds start laugh as he drags the guys out while they're screaming and kicking.

I sit back on the bed, "Well if that was all it would've took then we should've just did that earlier."

We all start laughing and then finish getting ready and head to breakfast.

After Breakfast and At The Hole

We all stands at the edge of the hole and looks down.

"Ok guys like we planned. Wendy, you, Lily, and Scorpio are gonna be in charge of cleaning out debris and watching out for falling stuff. Aries can you use your wool for us to stand on. And me, Levy, and Lisanna are going to be looking around the hole to see if we can find anything."

Natsu looked around, "What are we going to do??"

I shrugged, "I don't know. I wasn't planning on you guys. But the exceeds have a job. Happy you're going to be with Lisanna, Charles with Wendy, and Lily with Levy. You're gonna be just incase they fall or need help reaching something."

Charles shrugs. "Like I was going to leave her anyways. I will always have her back no matter what."

Wendy smiles and picks Charles up and hugs her while everyone laughs.

I turn around and get out my keys, "OPEN THE GATES OF SCORPIO AND ARIES!!!"

Aries and Scorpio pops out. Scorpio laughs, "Aquarius is mad cause we were pose to spend the day together you know."

I sighs, "How was I to know that!!! I promise it shouldn't take that long I promise. I just need you to help my friend keep rocks and stuff away from us."

Aries looks up at me, "What am I needed for. I'm sorry for asking."

I smile and hold her hand. "You're going to be with me making platforms for us to stand on while we're in the hole ok." She nods and gets to work.

Levy jumps up and down, "And down the rabbit hole we go!!!"

We all laugh and starts on our jobs. I go down farther than everyone so me and Aries can catch anyone that falls. I look at Aries cause she slides closer to me.

"You ok Aries? You looked worried."
She shakes her head, "I'm sorry I don't know what it is but something about this place is weird. It feels like something is being held here. Something powerful. I'm sorry."

I rub her head, "It's ok. I've been feeling weird these past days. I keep hearing this voice. Has any of you been trying to contact me??"

I jump at the sound of Loki's voice behind me, "No but you'll know it's us because our keys would jiggle."

I turn around and looks at him, "Can you STOP that!!! And you sure?? I've been hearing a voice calling my name and then on the way here I heard it say I'm getting closer."

Aries and Leo looks at each other and nods. "Ok Leo now tell me what you're doing here??"

He looks around, "I just sensed you around this energy and I wanted to check on you---"

KNOCK!!! KNOCK!!!!

Everyone stops and looks around. I look up. "Levy was that you!!"

She looks down, "No I thought that was you. It sounded like it came from down there."

Everyone else looks down at me. Natsu shouts from the top, "Hey watch where you guys are knocking down there!! We felt it all the way up here."

Wendy shakes her head, " It wasn't us!!!"

Ezra jumps down and hops down to my level. "Lucy you have any clue where that came from??"

I shake my head---

KNOCK!!! KNOCK!!! "Can anyone hear me!!! I hear you out there!!"

Loki looks at me. "Ok so we all agree that we heard that right??" Everyone nods.

I look up. "Happy, Lily!! Can you fly me and Ezra down!! The rest of you can follow down with Aries.

The rest of the team comes down to our level. Grey smiles at Loki, "Hey dude. Been a while since I've seen you. How's the spirit world treating you??"

Loki smiles, "Pretty well but the Zodiacs are worried with Lucy being down here, something isn't right."

Gajeel nods, "So who's doing the knocking around here??"

Ezra shrugs, "No clue but me, Lucy, and Loki are going ahead to check. You guys follow with Aries."

I look at Aries, " You think you can handle it Aries??" She nods and gather everyone on one cloud. Me and Ezra jumps off with Happy and Lily on our backs and Loki following close behind.

******************
Sorry I've been gone for so long but here's the first part of the 3 updates I'm about to post

Signing off
NeneLover