&23& The Flower Festival

Laxus POV
4 a.m.

I groan as I wake up from the sound of Natsu and Gray fighting again. I sit up and glare at them both. "I swear that you two needs to get a life and stop with all the fighting."

They both stop. Natsu huffs and rolls his eyes. "If you don't like it, I don't see why you slept in here instead of sleeping with Lucy like you've been doing since she came home?"

I sighs. "I wish I could ,but since all her teachers were reintroduced into the world, they've been hogging up all her time and I can barely see her."

Gray sits on the floor thinking. "I can't believe that the 'great' Laxus is letting some old people keep him away from his queen."

Natsu chuckles. "I can't believe he's just sitting here pouting about it, instead of doing something about it. C'mon Laxus, we're Fairytail, and last I checked if you needed something then only thing you have to do is ask."

I raise an eyebrow at him as he opens his hands and tiny balls of light rolls off them and disappears into the floorboards. "And just what are you doing??"

The idiot doesn't say anything as he engulfs the whole room in flames and transports us to a field. After a couple of seconds, our guild mates start popping up one by one including Gramps, some still half sleep. Natsu and Gray hops up on a rock to get everyone's attention.

Gray smile. "Ok everyone listen up!!!! We have a mission on our hands that is going to take the whole guild to complete."

Natsu steps up. "Our family members Laxus and Lucy are in trouble. They're ship is in risk of sinking."

Mira looks up. "What do you mean!! Do you know how hard we worked to get them together. I will not see my hardwork go to waste. Laxus WHAT DID YOU DO!!"

I take a step back. "I haven't done anything. I don't even know why we're here!!!"

Natsu jumps in between my and the she demon. "It's not him!!! It's Lucy's teachers, today is pose to be a day that she can be free of the responsibilities that was put on her, but they're doing nothing but making her training and get stronger. We need to help free Lucy and let these to have a day just to be a normal couple, and not the 2 strongest people in our guild."

Elfman smiles. "Now that was manly. There's not more manly than wanting to spend time with the woman you love." I see him take Evergreen's hand and makes her blush.

Lisanna and Levy squeal and runs to the front. "So your telling me that our mission is to---"

Gramps smiles. "We're playing keep away with Lucy to help her have a real date."

Bixslow smiles. "Ok everyone!!! We have 4 hours to get this party started."

Everyone starts to cheer, but stops when Hugo and Achnologia appears before them. Hugo holds up his hand. "Ok let us just stop you there. You don't need to do this."

Acnologia nods. "I've come to realize that what we have been pulling Lucy away from what makes her happy and we want to apologize for that."

I roll my eyes. "But yet today, instead of letting her have time off, you're making her train all day."

Hugo appears beside me and smacks the back of my head with his book. "Stop with the attitude and listen. Your guildmaster, her father ,and I will talk some sense into Layla. You just be ready to get her to enjoy her day. I will still consider today training, because spending time with you will give her more of a reason to stay true to herself and lean on others."