&13& Training Prt 2

3rd person POV

Flora's Training
4 months later
Lucy wakes up the morning of her final day with Flora. Unity walks over to her. I hope after you beat her you can learn some control over these darn flowers. Everywhere you walk flowers pop up everywhere. Then when you're with Laxus it's just too bright and cheery.

Lucy sits up and looks at Unity. "Well then....... You know I have no comment for that. It's dark outside now so I don't see what's the problem......"

Laxus's hand snakes from under the cover and pulls Lucy closer to him. As soon as Lucy starts blushing the sky clears and the sun shines through. Unity growls and walks away. Lucy turns towards Laxus. "Did you really have to do that?? And I thought you were going to sleep in your own room tonight???"

Laxus smiles and rolls over to side. "I thought so too but it didn't feel right to me so I came here."

Lucy shakes her head and goes and get ready for her final fight. When she comes out she finds Virgo and Aries picking flowers in her room. "Mmmmm. Guys what are you doing??"

Virgo stands up. "The Queen wanted flowers this morning for breakfast with your dad so we decided to pick some fresh ones that you bloomed this morning, Hime."

Lucy laughs and creates a portal to the dining room. She smiles as she sees everyone eating.

Clocksmith gets up and bows. "Hello my lady!! We know who woke up in a good mood. For once I think I was ready for a gloomy morning. But Alas oh well."

Void hits him upside the head. "Shut up and let the girl eat before her test you idiot."

At the Battle Ground

Lucy and Flora stand in the middle of coliseum. Flora smiles. "Ok princess I'm doing mines alittle different. I'm going to set a stage for our fight ok?"

Lucy nods and crouches down ready for anything. Flora places her hand on the ground and suddenly it starts shaking and trees, roots, and rocks start sprouting up. She smiles when she's finish.

"Ok princess

"Ok princess. My Dragon Key is ontop of that archway. You have to get it using only your Nature Dragon Magic. Got it??"

Lucy smiles. "I'm ready, teacher. Let's dance."

Flora laughs and holds up her hands and a vortex of flowers surrounds her, when they die down she's in her dragon form.