13- Camouflage

A/N: Hey guys! Another 5 AM update (argentinian time) with 6k words. They are getting longer each time, I think haha. First thing, thank you for your comments on the last chapter! You really made my day <3 I'm also forever thankful for more than 800 views! That's crazy! Last thing, do not play the song yet, I'll tell you when to play it. It is a bit too long, so you'll probably have some extra minutes with the song on. I loved it and I think it isn't that necessary, but if you wish, you can play it from the minute 1:40 approximately, or just pause it (you'll know when to do it). Sorry for that! Now, Chapter 12- Camouflage... 

She woke up an hour later, her heart racing. She sat up and looked around, startled by her dream. She breathed out with relief when he saw a peaceful Gilbert next to him. He was facing the ceiling, his arms and legs stretched, which was clearly due to the hot temperature in the house. She laid back down and looked at him, admiring his features, though she would never admit it. His messy curls fell on his face and his pink lips were slightly open, making him look even cuter. His freckles were illuminated by the moon's dim light that came through the window, and his shaved jawline was relaxed, yet it didn't lose its usual strong look.

'Shit, Anne, stop looking' she said to herself before checking her phone. 5 AM. She scrolled through her Instagram, trying to kill time until the sunrise. However, there were no new posts, so she just checked out the old ones.

----------------------------

di.barry- 8 hrs ago

barry- 8 hrs ago

❤️756 likes

💬154 comments

di.barry he's mine 💘 @jer.baynarddd

ruby.gills: Aw so happy for you! You're so cute

itsmoodys: @ruby.gills , not as cute as u r ❤️

ruby.gills:  @itsmoodys  I just... you are the best and the cutest and the dorkiest 💖

josierosie: i wanted a pic of your make-out session in your room

jer.baynarddd: you are perfect ❤️ i'm so yours.

                                 @josierosie 😏

di.barry: @josierosie 😳🙊

tillieb: this couple omg 😍

charleslo: you guys 😍

cole.mkenzie: as u can all see, i was the protagonist of the night... i don't mind though, you are too cute

anne.shrls.cth: it was about time 😍

cole.mkenzie: i can't believe u r saying that