Swollen Cheek

When I saw this I couldn't stop laughing 😂

                                       •

When Jimin hears that voice, a voice that sounded so sweet and sultry that he paused for a moment to wonder if her lips were coated with honey. He felt Taehyung tense beside him as the two of them turned around.

He sees a really pretty girl, with thick and shiny hair and seemed to magically float around her. She had milky smooth skin with the cutest lips. She would have been breathtaking, if not for the ugly sneer that was plastered on her face. Feeling a bit intimidated, Jimin moved to hide behind Taehyung, his little hands clutching Taehyung's shoulder.

He knew Taehyung was visibly pissed and annoyed, and could only guess that the person opposite of them was some sort of enemy.

"Fuck off Alyssa." Taehyung growled, shooting her a dirty look as he tried to hide Jimin behind him. "Why don't you find your play toy and leave us alone, hmm?"

Alyssa's lip curled at Taehyung's words, but the way Taehyung shifted so he covered the boy almost seemed like he was protecting him. She eyed Jimin darkly, her gaze roving up and down his body before turning away with a huff. "It seems like Min got a new whore."

Jimin flinched at the degrading words thrown at him, and Alyssa moved to walk away, her curvy body swaying. But before she could get very far, Taehyung had already launched at her and pulled her back by her hair. She let of a shriek when she was yanked back, her neck cracking as it happened.

"What the fuck did you say?!" Taehyung snarled, and Alyssa reaches one hand back to claw furiously at Taehyung's face. "Let go of me!" She screamed, and she got a hold of Taehyung's dress and ripped a piece of cloth off.

Jimin watched this interaction with a horrified look on his face as he watched his new friend and the girl grapple at each other. Alyssa was shrieking some incoherent at the top of her lungs while Taehyung yelled at her to apologize for what she said.

"It's okay!" Jimin cried, obviously panicking that there were two escorts screaming at each other and pulling at each other's hair as well. "Tae! You can stop!" Taehyung's answer was kneeing Alyssa in the stomach.

"I'll stop when this bitch apologizes!" Taehyung bites out. Jimin could only watch out helplessly when Taehyung manages to rip out a chunk of Alyssa's hair, making the girl scream loudly in anger. She managed to free one of her hands and backhanded Taehyung across the face.

"Taehyung!" Jimin cried and rushed over to where his friend was on the ground, holding his now swollen cheek in the palm of his hand. "Oh my god, how much does it hurt?" Jimin fretted, his hands flitting uselessly around Taehyung's face. He didn't want to touch it and make it hurt.

Behind them, Alyssa was heaving, her hair in a mess and her dress ripped. It showed a lot of cleavage and Jimin forced himself to look away. She looked absolutely livid.

Suddenly, they heard sounds of quick footsteps approaching, and in a few seconds, guards swarmed the place. They helped Taehyung to his feet while the ones near Alyssa looked at her wearily as she was now growling softly under her breath.

She looked like she was about to lunge at Taehyung and Jimin, but thought better of it when she saw how many guards there were. She turned around haughtily and tried to sashay away, but it was ruined by her ripped dress and the bald patch on her skull.

One guard handed Taehyung some ice, to which he pressed to his swollen cheek. He smiled gently when he saw Jimin looking at him with worried eyes.

"Yah, don't worry about me, Yoongi would've killed me if anything happened to you, verbally or physically." Jimin frowned. "But she didn't really say anything."

Taehyung looked at him in surprise. "She called you a whore. That's not a good word you know." Jimin shrugged. "It's okay, it's not worth getting into a fight for." Taehyung frowned but decided not to encroach on the subject.

After the guards making sure that they were okay, Taehyung pulled Jimin away to continue to their original destination.

"I don't know about you, but that fight left me drained." Taehyung said, grinning slightly. Jimin only pouted. "A fight you could've avoided." Taehyung stopped to face Jimin when he heard the what the other said.

"It couldn't be avoided Chim." Jimin tried to fight down the urge to squeal upon hearing the nickname Taehyung gave him. "It was totally necessary, and if I didn't do it then, I would've done it later." Jimin nodded and Taehyung continued to skip ahead with a grin on his face.

They arrived at the kitchen, and there were several chefs already there preparing lunch. A few of them gave curious looks at Jimin, but they didn't say anything since they knew who Taehyung was.

"Jinnie hyung!" Taehyung called out, and a head popped out of the cupboard. "Taehyung?" Taehyung beamed and ran up to the man pulling Jimin behind as he did so. "Look! This is Jimin! Jimin, this is Jin Hyung!" Jin peered at Jimin before a smile found a way into his face.

"Ah, you're the one our dear Yoongi bear is gonna merry, right?" Jimin nodded, and filed the nickname away for later.

"Jin could you make us some of that japchae?" Taehyung begged, distracting Jin from Jimin. Jin took one look at Taehyung, noticed his swollen cheek for him to tut softly. "Did you get in a fight?" Taehyung chuckled nervously. "Fight? What fight? I didn't get into any fights."

Jin studied him, then sighed. "Whatever, as long as you don't get into trouble. Now what did you say you wanted?"

"Japchae! I told Jimin you made the best japchae here!" Jin smiled at what Taehyung said. "Very well. Sit and I'll be back."

"So, how do you like the place so far?" Taehyung asked, leaning on his elbows to get a good look at Jimin, who smiled softly and took Taehyung's bigger hands in his.

"It's almost everything I could wish for."

👑👑👑

Is there a Korean food that you like? I haven't had much experience but I'm curious about what my readers like.

Thank you for reading! Luv u! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️♥️♥️♥️♥️