Nightmare [M]

🥵🥵🥵*smut warning!!!

🥵🥵🥵
*smut warning!!!

Yoongi is woken up by a soft knock on his door.

He groggily opens his eyes, and discovers it was still nighttime, his curtains opened to show him the crescent moon and the stars.

Who the hell is at my door at this hour? Yoongi thought grumpily, throwing the covers back and stomping poutingly towards the door. He unlocked his door and swung it open, his mouth open and fully prepared to curse the ever living hell out of the other person.

His words die in his mouth when he takes in the small form of Jimin, huddling against the wall in the dimly lit hallway. Upon a closer look, Yoongi noticed that Jimin was trembling slightly.

"Do...you wanna come in?" Yoongi asked, Jimin's head snapping up and nodding. Yoongi turns his body so Jimin could enter the room and closes the door behind them.

Yoongi has Jimin sit on his bed, before joining him. "What's troubling you? Is it a nightmare?" Jimin nodded wordlessly and clutched the skin of his bedsheet.

He didn't seem like he wanted to talk, so Yoongi sighed and moved in towards the middle of the bed. He beckons Jimin towards him, who looked at him nervously before crawling in to join him.

Jimin slips under the covers that Yoongi held up for him and lay back, body stiff and awkward. Laying the blanket over Jimin small form, he lay down as well, but within a respectable distance.

It was awkward, to say the least. Neither of them dared to turn on their sides or move, laying on the bed like planks of wood.

Yoongi listened to Jimin's breathing with a rapidly beating heart. How was he so confident when he offered Jimin sleep in the same bed as him?

After an agonizing hour, he could hear Jimin's breathing finally slow down and settle, making cute sounding snores. Yoongi blushed. Why was everything cute when it came to Jimin?

But, listening to Jimin's sleeping sounds actually made Yoongi feel more relaxed, and soon enough, he found his eyes growing heaving, slipping off to dreamland.

Yoongi wakes up to slight movements against his leg. At first, he ignores it, head muddled from sleep. But then, he realizes it's becoming more insistent, and he cracks open his eye to see what was going on.

What he sees makes him choke on his saliva.

The scene is innocent at first. Somehow during their sleep, Jimin has inched over to Yoongi's side and was now currently halfway on top of Yoongi, his supple thigh slung across Yoongi's hips.

Then you notice how his hips moved with small, aborted movements.

It made it worse that Jimin's eyes were closed, meaning he was probably having a wet dream.

At that precise moment, Jimin presses himself closer to Yoongi, a small whine making its way through Jimin's plush lips.

God, Yoongi wants to die.

As much as he's thirstily drinking up every sound Jimin makes, he also doesn't think this is a good idea. So, he takes his hand and places it gently on Jimin's shoulder, shaking him lightly.

"Jiminie." Yoongi whispers, trying to wake the sleepy fairy. Jimin whines and mumbles something before opening his eyes.

It took him five whole seconds to open his eyes and realize what was happening. When he does, colour floods his cheeks. His hips stop moving, but he does not make a move to pull away.

"Yoonie." Jimin whimpers, a frown tugging at his lips, his eyes brimming with tears.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi asks worriedly, his hand coming up to brush the tears away. Jimin nuzzles into Yoongi hand before speaking. "It hurts." He says simply.

"Where?" Jimin points as he crotch, which he uncovered from under his blanket. It exposes his hard dick, straining pitifully against the cloth of his sleep shorts. Yoongi force himself to look away, swallowing harshly when Jimin tugs on his sleeve with a whimper.

"Yoonie, please." Jimin cries softly, burying his face into Yoongi's chest and rutting against his thigh.

Yoongi last for a grand total of ten seconds, before failing because Jimin shoved a hand down his pants. He jerked, sitting up and flipping Jimin onto his back. Jimin's hand came out, the fairy looking shy now.

"You weren't doing anything." Jimin murmured, looking away. Yoongi sighs and strokes Jimin's cheeks softly. "Are you sure you want this?" Jimin looks at him with big brown eyes before nodding.

Leaning down slowly, Yoongi watches Jimin's reaction, looking for any signs of discomfort. When he sees none, he places he lips gently on Jimin's, swallowing the whimper that rises from Jimin's mouth.

Jimin arches his back, front rubbing greedily on Yoongi's front, his hands coming to clutch the shirt on Yoongi back. In response, Yoongi presses down, forcing the fairy down on the bed. Tilting his head, Yoongi kissed deeper, his tongue slipping inside Jimin's mouth allowing the other to suck on Jimin's tongue.

When they separate, Jimin's panting, his cheeks tainted a lovely pink. He squirms, becoming shy under Yoongi heated gaze. Yoongi slides his hand under Jimin's shirt, marvelling the way his hands look so large in comparison to Jimin's dainty waist.

He slides his hand further up Jimin's body until it brushed a soft nipple. Jimin gasped, his back arching. Yoongi smirked knowingly, lofting Jimin's shirt further up the fairy's chest. Leaning down, he takes a pink nipple into his mouth.

Jimin cries out, sobbing because Yoongi's tongue feels so good against his skin. Yoongi reaches for Jimin other nipple, twisting it.

Yoongi ravished Jimin's chest, licking and sucking until Jimin is crying freely, hands gripping the sheets and cock dripping wetly.

Lifting his lips from Jimin's chest with a wet 'pop', Yoongi grins darkly at the sight of Jimin, writhing around in the bedsheets.

"You ready?"

🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️

Ahhhhhh

The smut continues next chapter. This is like my first time I'm going through with smut, so like, I'm nervous haha. (Fuck)

See you next chapter!!