Afterglow

I'm Tae

I'm Tae.

                                       •

"By the gods, Taehyung, Hoseok, please see yourselves out the door."

They ignored him and hopped on the bed, not pulling the covers back like they usually do because they're naked.

"Tae? Hobi? Why are you here?" Just then, Jimin remembered what happened last night, his face turning crimson and he squeaked, pulling the covers up to his chin and hiding against Yoongi's body.

"Awwww." Taehyung cooed, fawning over Yoongi wrapping an arm around Jimin. "You guys are honestly so cute." Yoongi glared at him, but that didn't stop the blush from appearing on his face.

"We need to get out, so please escort yourselves out the door."

Taehyung and Hoseok left, with Hoseok making Yoongi swear that the eight of them have lunch at some point.

He looks down at Jimin in his arms and ruffled his hair. "You doing okay my love?" Jimin squeaked and buried his face further into Yoongi's neck.

"Yoongi, I wanted to ask you something." Jimin said, not looking at Yoongi.

"Last night, it means something, right?" Yoongi tilted Jimin's chin up so he could get a better look at him.

"What do you want it to mean?" Yoongi asked, and Jimin huffed, unsure.

"I-I like it when you talk with me and hang out with me." Jimin confessed. "For some reason I feel hot when you do some things, and I feel weird too." Yoongi chuckled.

"I think that means you like me." Jimin looked up only for Yoongi to swoop in and kiss him. Jimin's eyes grew wide and the familiar tingling sensation in his stomach as well as his cheeks heating up came back.

Yoongi pulled away and smirked when he saw Jimin's dazed expression as well as his red cheeks. "I see. You do like me."

"Will that mess things up between us?" Jimin asked worriedly. "You did say we could be friends." Yoongi chuckled at Jimin's innocence and cuteness.

"I did say that, but I didn't say we couldn't be something more." Jimin's eyes widened. "Oh." He flushed prettily and nuzzled into Yoongi's broad chest in content.

"Would you like that? Jimin?" Jimin nodded, a small smile on his face. "Yes, I would like it very much."

They spend some time kissing, the wet noises from their spit slick lips echoing around the room.

"We better get up." Yoongi murmured, patting Jimin's bum gently. Jimin whined but got up anyways, a pout fixed on his cute face.

"Don't wanna." Yoongi laughed, already off the bed. "But you sat up? Besides, I need to talk to Namjoon and Jungkook about something, so maybe go hang out with Taehyung and Jin? I'm sure Chanyeol and Hobi would appreciate a visit from you too."

Jimin nodded and followed Yoongi into the bathroom to wash up.

After Jimin left to find Taehyung, Yoongi went the other way to Namjoon's office, where he told Namjoon and Jungkook to meet up with him.

Jungkook was already there when Yoongi arrived, they just needed to wait for Namjoon.

"Where Jimin?" Jungkook asked, when Yoongi closed the door. "With Taehyung. The two of them clicked together pretty quickly." He raised an eyebrow at Jungkook.

"You jealous?"

Jungkook scoffed and turned his head to the side, but Yoongi could his cheeks were a bit red. "As if." Yoongi chuckled lowly in his throat.

Namjoon came a few moments later, apologizing for the delay. "Sorry, the council wanted me to stay behind for a few seconds." Yoongi narrowed his eyes.

"And?" Namjoon put down his scrolls on the table. "Your father is going with the plan. Doesn't mean the council likes it tough. We also sent messengers towards the other Kingdoms and we are still waiting to hear back from them."

Yoongi frowned. "One of our villages was almost completely slaughtered, and we want tell the other kingdoms, that what, we need their permission?"

Namjoon held up a hand. "Hold on Yoongi, I recalled that day you said you went there, did you, I don't know, feel strange in any way? Hungry?" Yoongi looked at Namjoon in confusion.

"What do you mean?" Namjoon looked at Yoongi, no, studies him while Yoongi began to become antsy under his stare.

"Are you sure? Jimin went with you, right?" Yoongi, felt himself become more and more confused.

What the hell was up with Namjoon? He wasn't like this a few days ago. Yoongi thought. Why was he mentioning Jimin?

"Yes, and yeah Jimin and I went to check it out." Namjoon frowned but then shook his head.

"Never mind. Yoongi, you wanted to talk to us?" Yoongi nodded. "Yeah, remember how I said that no vampire would drink werewolf blood? Well something did, and something enjoyed it."

"I thought the same thing." Jungkook said, directing their attention towards him. "Normally, if a vampire were to be severely starved, their bite would be extremely messy. Doesn't mean they enjoy the blood. But due to the sheer number of clean bites in numerous victims, the thing that drank enjoyed drinking the blood."

Namjoon nodded. "And with the knowledge that vampire hate werewolf blood, the thing we could potentially be dealing with might not be a vampire."

"Or any other species for the matter." Yoongi said.

"There was also the scouts that were sent out, and returned with their limbs blackened, like black magic." Namjoon pointed out. "These two cases might be caused by the same thing or person." Yoongi nodded in agreement.

"Then they're on the vampires side then?" Jungkook asked, eyebrows furrowed in annoyance.

Namjoon shrugged. "It's very likely, but we can't draw to any conclusions until we have concrete evidence, or else we risk offending someone." He looked around at them.

"For now, it's best if we keep this from anyone that is not enclosed directly with war affairs." Namjoon suggested. "We don't want to cause a panic."

They agreed and left the room one by one.

When Yoongi returned to his room, he sat on the bed for a long time, a sense of foreboding falling over him.

What kind of creature could possibly be like that? If so, how much danger would they be in?

🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️

Welcome back everybody!!!!! As you know, I have finished The Royal Selection and is now restarting Elysian!!! I hope you'll read and have a great time! Updating is the same as The Royal Selection Btw.

Have a great day! ❤️