Slick and Slide [M]

•

                                           •

"Yoonie, I-," Jimin starts to say, and Yoongi looks at him in concern. When he sees the way Jimin curls in on himself, looking shy and nervous at the same time, it clicks.

"You've never..." Yoongi starts to say, but the expression on Jimin's face tells him everything. Yoongi sighs and has Jimin sit up, facing him.

"Jimin, you have never had sex, never experienced anything remotely close to it. Do you still want to do it?" Jimin nodded quickly, fisting the bottom of his shirt. "I wanna... do it with Yoonie."

Yoongi closes his eyes for a moment, breathing deeply because Jimin wants him.

He reaches for a vial of unscented oil, uncorking it a pouring some into his palm. Sitting back, he pats his lap.

"Baby come here." He coos, Jimin obliging and crawling foreword so he sits in Yoongi's lap. He could see the way Jimin's eyes were glazed over, and he guesses that Jimin must have fallen into some sort of sub space.

He helps Jimin slip out of his sleep shorts, Jimin's movements sluggish. Now that the sleep shorts were gone, Yoongi could fully see Jimin's hardness, wet and dripping with precome.

When Yoongi stares at it for too long, Jimin lets out an embarrassed whine, fidgeting in Yoongi lap. Yoongi blinked before hovering over Jimin's dick.

He looked up at the fairy's face and found no traces of fear or disgust. Slowly, he wraps his hand around Jimin hardness and starts to move it up and down Jimin dick.

When Yoongi first touches him, Jimin let's out a little gasp, his grip on Yoongi's shoulders tightening.

Slowly, Yoongi begins to unravel the fairy, leaving little kisses up the side of Jimins neck so he could nibble at the skin under his ear lobe.

His thumb makes circles around the crown of Jimin dick, making the boy hiccup wetly, his head coming to rest on Yoongi shoulders as he puffs into Yoongi's neck.

After a few moments of just stroking Jimin's dick gently, Yoongi presses his thumb into Jimin slit, making the boy cry out, his body shaking when Yoongi does it again.

"You like that?" Yoongi murmurs, eyes dark. He licks a long stripe up Jimin's neck before biting down gently. He relishes in the whimper Jimin releases as the fairy thrusts into his hand pathetically.

Jimin's eyes were closed, his mouth open and releasing small whimpers and sobs every now and then. He face has a cute flush, his stomach flexing as he thrusts his hips in time to Yoongi's strokes.

Yoongi's hands were now making squelching noises, the slide incredibly wet due to the oil and Jimin's own juices.

He could tell Jimin was close, if the increasing high pitched cries and sobs were anything to go by. He quickens the pace of his hands, until Jimin seizes, arching his back and squealing as he comes.

His cum shoots out, painting Jimin stomach and chest white as Yoongi continues to milk him dry.

When Jimin has no more come left, him slumps up against Yoongi's chest, a tired whine leaving his lips. He looks up at Yoongi shyly from under his eye lashes and presses a small kiss under Yoongi's jaw.

In response, Yoongi kisses Jimin deeply, his tongue coaxing Jimin mouth to open wider. His hands come up to cradle Jimin's body against his own as his tongue explores Jimin mouth, making wet sounds as their tongues touch.

When Yoongi releases Jimin, they were panting, Jimin's plump lips shiny with spit. He looked thoroughly wrecked, making Yoongi's gut stir with heat.

He looks away, not wanting to get turned on again. He slips off of the bed, Jimin making a small sound of inquiry as he did so.

"I'm just going to get a cloth." He disappears inside the bathroom to come back with a warm and wet cloth. He has Jimin lay on his back, and starts wiping away Jimin's drying cum.

Jimin flinches when the cloth rubs up against his now limp cock, so Yoongi takes one of his hands and rubs Jimin's skin until Jimin relaxes.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi asks. "You need anything? Water? Food?" Jimin shakes his head, a small smile on his lips.

When he's done, Yoongi quickly wipes his own skin, discarding the cloth somewhere on the table. He'll clean it up in the morning.

Peeling back the covers, he helps Jimin get tucked in before slipping in beside Jimin himself.

They're naked, but neither of them are uncomfortable.

Yoongi draws Jimin in close, wrapping a secure arm around the body of the drowsy fairy. Jimin snuggles up to him, breathing softly against the skin of his neck.

"Mmmm, good night Yoonie." Jimin mumbles, breathing in deeply.

Yoongi fell asleep quickly after, calmed by the sound of Jimins breaths and heartbeat.

Yoongi roused by voices outside, loud and annoying. Jimin is still asleep, thank god for that. The voices grow louder and Yoongi recognizes them as Taehyung and Hoseok.

"Jimin isn't in his bed! Where did he go?" He could hear Taehyung shout. He covers Jimin's ears so the fairy wouldn't wake up, by that proves fruitless when the door to his bedroom slam open, and Taehyung and Hoseok march in.

They stop at the sight of Yoongi and Jimin in the bed together, naked. Taehyung and Hoseok eyes grew wide, before Hoseok shrieked:

"HOLY SHIT THEY FUCKED!"

🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️

Hehe sorry for the smut. *goes and hides in a corner

I hope the smut wasn't as badly written as I thought....

Have a nice day guys!!!! ♥️♥️♥️♥️