Black Magic

•

                                            •

Yoongi, his father, and the rest of the council were waiting anxiously at the entrance of the castle. The sun was just beginning to rise, weak rays of sunlight filtering through the gaps between the tree leaves. It was slightly chilly outside, some of the council members shivering in their clothes.

They had sent the agents at dusk, and had given them a night to try and complete their task.

"T-they should b-be here so-oon." Yoongi chattered, wrapping his arms around himself to try and protect him from the chilliness of the morning.

Suddenly, someone shouted, "Look! I see someone!" Everyone's heads immediately snapped up as they surged foreword to greet the agent.

However, what they saw wasn't expected at all.

Gasps and cries rose when they took in the agents appearance. The man was wheezing, struggling for breath. Although all his limbs were intact, his skin was peeling away, the flesh turned black and rotting.

It was strange, because the man wasn't burnt. It was-,

"Black Magic." The agent wheezed, eyes screwed shut in pain as the black cloud spread further, infecting the rest of his flesh as it slowly consumed him. "H-he was using black magic."

The agent crumpled onto himself as he begun to scream in agony. The council members yelled for a medic and crowded around him, watching helplessly as the agent crumbled into dust, dead by unknown means.

The mood was somber as the wind picked up the dust left behind, swirling around in the air before dispersing forever.

The council members begun to break up, murmuring quietly about what the agent had said.

Black magic had been banned for centuries, banned after it had caused untold destruction and death. It was ruled as unstable, as it was almost like it had a life of its own, sometimes even consuming their owners and killing them. The thing with black magic, is that because it was so powerful, the more you use it, the more you depend on it, the easier it is for it to take over.

It was worrying, that somehow someone had managed to utilize black magic once again, and was using it freely.

The council members dispersed, talking worriedly amongst themselves. This was not looking good. If the vampires truly had a leader who could use black magic without huge consequences, then it changes everything.

Yoongi felt an unsettling feeling in his stomach, and he stood there, still staring at the remains of the body.

He hated to admit it, but he was scared. Scared because he knew that black magic could be used for all sorts of terrible things. And it feels like the vampires were playing with them.

For some reason, Yoongi feels like he needs to be in someone's embrace right now.

And for some reason, he immediately thinks of Jimin.

He quickly leaves, feeling nausea bubbling up in him from his stomach. He can't look at the scene the same anymore after what happened.

Back inside the castle, he stumbles through the hallways and upon finding Jimin's door, he collapses against, hearing a small shriek and something clattering inside. The door opens and Yoongi lurches, reaching out for the person behind the door.

He feels soft and small hands on his arm, helping him inside. He immediately finds comfort by burying his face into Jimin's stomach, clutching the back of his silky dress.

"What's wrong? What happened?" Jimin asked, concern showing on his face. He rubs a hand soothingly across Yoongi's back as the older shook his head.

"T-they," His voice cracked. "Black magic." He said simply, not wanting to recount the days events to someone as pure and innocent as Jimin. The fairy understood the vague concept of black magic, and could guess what happened. He made a cooing sound and pulled Yoongi closer so he could cradle him better.

They stayed there for god knows how long, Yoongi too comfortable to get up and Jimin wanting to keep Yoongi there for as long as he could.

"Yoongi?"

"Hmmm?"

"My leg is numb."

Yoongi quickly gets up, Jimin standing and trying to shake feeling back into his legs. He suddenly stops and whines, Yoongi rushing over to see what's wrong.

"Pins and needles." Jimin whimpers and then laughs because pins and needles was just about the most annoying thing ever.

The pins and needles goes away after a few minutes and the both of them climb into Jimin's bed.

As they lay there, Jimin thought about how pale Yoongi looked when he came in, and he told Jimin, "black magic." Jimin didn't know the full extent of black magic, but he knew enough to know that it was really, really dangerous

"Are....we going to be okay?" Jimin murmured, and he felt Yoongi stiffen behind him. They were lying in a spooning position, Yoongi being the big spoon and Jimin being the little spoon. Jimin could

"I... I don't know." Yoongi whispered, tightening his hold around Jimin. The fairy played with Yoongi's fingers, liking how strong and being they looked next to his smaller more supple one.

"He's playing with us isn't he?" Jimin asked, feeling Yoongi shift behind him.

"Yeah."

Jimin felt something horrible brewing in the pit of his stomach, clawing at his insides. It was bad enough that a leader was ruthless. If they were ruthless and insane, how were they going to deal with him?

"I'm scared." Jimin admitted, and he curled up onto himself. He feels Yoongi press foreword and felt lips against his neck. It was barely a brush, but it made Jimin tingly all over, the clawing stopping in his stomach.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you sunshine."

🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️

Fluffffffffff ❤️

What do you think about black magic?

What kind of leader is the leader of vampires?

Also I'm planning a huge surprise at the end that I don't think many of you will like lol I'm scared.

Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote and comment!!!