Loved [M]

•

"Hey Yoongi? Come here for a second." Yoongi looked to his left to see his father beckoning towards him.

He followed him into the room, where the door shut behind him.

"So Namjoon told me that you went to the village the day of the attack?" The words were kind of slurred due to the cut near his mouth, preventing fluid speaking.

Yoongi nodded and took a seat. His father stared at him before sighing.

"You know why I don't allow you to partake in too much physical activity? Like fighting, training?" Yoongi nodded.

"You said it was because I was involved in an accident when I was younger, and I was severely hurt." Yoongi's father nodded slowly. "Right. Anyways, Namjoon suggested to me that it may be time for you to start to learn how to defend yourself." Yoongi stared at him.

"Why now?" Daewon sighed. "Because you have someone to protect now, someone you care about. I'm sure you'll feel a lot more comfortable that you're the one protecting them rather than another person."

How did he know?

He did want to protect Jimin, because what if something happened? Yoongi can't depend on someone else to protect him.

"You seem to be thinking about it. Let me give you another advantage. I know that because of your lack of action as an heir, there's have been rumours, some more unsavoury than others. I'm sure you've heard them."

And Yoongi has heard them, almost everyday.

"So, do you want to? If you do, I can arrange for having Jungkook teach you immediately."

Yoongi inhaled sharply. "I'll do it."

Yoongi kinda knew what to expect, for on some days, Yoongi would watch Jungkook or Chanyeol supervising training soldiers, or teaching. He knew how hard it was, judging by the sweat slick skin that shined brightly in the sunlight, and how some would groan in the morning when they haven't stretched properly.

That still didn't do much to prepare Yoongi's body.

"You need to build up your muscle mass." Jungkook had said on the first day. "Holding a sword would be useless unless you can support it. And you can't do that with them arms of yours." Yoongi ignored the obvious jab, chalking it up to Jungkook going into the strict side of his job.

Jungkook has him running first, to build up his stamina. Then, he has him build his leg muscles, before moving to core and upper muscles.

Needless to say, by the end of their 2 hour session, Yoongi's shirt was absolutely soaked, and sweat clung onto every spot on his body.

"You did pretty good for a beginner." Jungkook remarked, and Yoongi, just barely catching his breath, scoffed.

"Oh shut up you overgrown rabbit." Jungkook laughed gleefully and squatted down beside Yoongi. "You'll gain more muscle and fill out those legs and arms of yours. I'm sure Jimin will like that." Yoongi flushed and pushed Jungkook away, standing up and wobbling over to the entrance. "I'm going to go shower." He called over his shoulder and ignored Jungkooks snickering.

Jimin was not in his room when he returned, so he took the chance to bath quickly while he was gone. If Jimin was here, then let's just say they would spend too much time in the water.

He scrubbed the dirt and sweat that accumulated in his body, feeling refreshed after he did so. He rinsed off and stepped out, drying himself off with a piece of cloth.

He wraps the piece of cloth around his waist and steps out of the bathroom. Jimin is on his bed, lying still and staring up at the ceiling. He starts when Yoongi runs a hand through his hair, but relaxes when he realizes it's Yoongi.

"Saw you working out with Jungkook today." Jimin murmured. "What's with the sudden change?" Jimin cracked one eye open and snuggled closer. He sees that Yoongi only has a piece of cloth on, so he starts peppering kisses over Yoongi's chest, his hands inching slowly down.

"My father wants me to learn how to fight." Jimin stopped his movements and looked at him. "But you said you weren't going to fight." Jimin's bottom lip started to wobble so Yoongi swooped down and pecked him.

"Relax sweetheart, it's only for defence." Jimin's creased eyebrows quickly fell away. "Okay then." He says simply and lies down in Yoongi's arms.

"Sweetheart, I need to change into some proper clothes, im like half naked." Jimin doesn't let go of him. Instead, he pressed himself closer with a small hum.

"You want more already?" Yoongi laughs, deciding to indulge in his baby. He pushes Jimin back and hovers over him, kissing him sweetly.

He spends the next two hours pleasuring his baby, pulling sweet moans and whimpers from his lips and reducing Jimin into a trembling mess, barely able to form words.

He has Jimin beg, has him touch himself and pull another orgasm out of him, making his eyes roll up and for him to gasp wetly.

Then he rolls Jimin to his side and takes him from behind, holding Jimin securely and rocking his hips up into him. Jimin comes like this, shaking in his hold while Yoongi milks him thoroughly.

When they're done, and Jimin had been satiated, Yoongi left the bed to go get a washcloth to wipe them both down.

He joins Jimin back onto the bed, who snuggles close to him.

This scene, somehow makes Yoongi say something he normally would not say.

"I-I love you." Jimin snapped his head to stare at Yoongi, his mouth open. Yoongi swallowed harshly. "I love you." He says this time with more confidence.

"Y-you love me?" Jimin asks, and Yoongi nodded. He looked away, not wanting to see Jimin's reaction.

He looks back when he hears a sniffle, and is alarmed to see that Jimin was crying.

"I-I love y-you too!" Jimin sobbed, and before Yoongi could process what was happening, Jimin had flung himself at Yoongi, kissing the living daylights out of him.

Yoongi could taste Jimin's salty tears, but he did not mind it as he continued to kiss him with fervour.

Why?

Because his Jiminie was absolutely perfect.

🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️

I hope you enjoyed reading this!