Jealous and Crazed

So I decided the bunny's name will be Bean, because I don't know how I feel about Penis Salad lmao

So I decided the bunny's name will be Bean, because I don't know how I feel about Penis Salad lmao. Maybe I'll get one of the characters to call Bean Penis salad once a while for comic relief.

                                       •

"Are you sure you haven't come up with a name yet?" Yoongi asks Jimin when they're lying lazily in their bed, sunlight filtering softly through the window and warming their bodies.

The bunny in question was snoozing on Jimin's stomach, small paws pillowing it's head and Jimin stroked its fur gently.

"Hmmm, I have. I was thinking of Bean?" Yoongi snorted. "What kind of name is that?" Jimin pretending to be upset at Yoongi's words, pouting as he willed his tears to come.

It worked, and Yoongi scrambled immediately to wipe Jimin's tears. "Sorry Sweetheart I was just joking-, I think it's a lovely name-," Jimin interrupts him by laughing suddenly and cupping Yoongi's cheek.

"I know, I was just pretending." Yoongi looked relieved and hugged him around his neck. "Dont joke like that, nearly gave me a heart attack." Jimin just smiled and lay his head on Yoongi's shoulders.

Movement on his stomach alerted him. "It looks like Bean woke up already." The bunny blinked sleepily up at them and Jimin cooed. "Hey Bean, that's your name now by the way." The bunny squeaked and peered up at Jimin, as if affirming its name.

"Taehyung and the other probably came up with names for Bean too." Yoongi said.

"Penis Salad." Jimin huffed and slapped Taehyungs arm. "What kinda name is that?" Taehyung giggled, pointing at Jungkook. "Kookie came up with it, saying it was a cool name."

"I did not." Jungkook huffed, his cheeks colouring red. He glares at Taehyung in betrayal, but Taehyung only laughed it off, pressing kisses to Jungkooks cheeks. "Sorry baby, thought it was a funny name."

Jungkook grumbled a little bit.

"I've noticed it hasn't grown that much." Jin commented, studying the bunny on the table as it nibbled on a piece of lettuce. Chanyeol peered at the bunny sideways, squinting and measuring the side out between his two hands.

"Same here, it looked like a baby when you brought it in, and it's what, 3? 4 months since? I think it should have grown." Chanyeol pointed out.

Jimin looked at his bunny carefully. They were right, the bunny barely have grown. The bunny booped their noses in response and Jimin giggled quietly.

"It's probably due to the bunny imprinting on Jimin." Namjoon suggested. "There have been cases where animals with strong bonds with humans imprint on them, which causes their lifespan to match their human."

Jimin cocked his head. "So...." Namjoon nodded. "The bunny will be your companion for the rest of your life." Jimin grinned widely and turned back to his bunny.

"Did you hear that baby? We're companions forever and ever!" The bunny squeaked loudly, and nuzzled Jimin's hand.

"Bean better treat me better." Yoongi said, staring at the bunny with the bunny staring back. The bunny suddenly growled which made seven of them laugh, and Yoongi scowl.

"Don't worry Yoonie." Jimin cooed, kissing Yoongi's puffed out cheek. "He likes you, just in a different way."

The eight of them bid each other goodbye and leave, going to do their respective things.

"I'm going to get a book from the library okay?" Jimin says to Yoongi. "Wait for me in the room?" Yoongi nods and Jimin goes to the library.

When he gets there, he sets Bean on one of the tables and goes to the shelf he was at the last time. He browsed through them, picking them up and flipping through a few pages in interest.

He picks up a story about tragedy, and mentally prepares himself to cry.

He picks a last book when he hears a alarmed screech. He whips his head around to stare in the direction he heard the noise.

Bean!

Jimin gasped and dropped the books he was holding, running to where he heard the noise.

He skidded around a corner and came to a stop when he sees Alyssa, the girl Taehyung told him to stay away from. Alyssa had Bean in her fist, squeezing tightly around the bunny. Bean was struggling around in her grip, growling and kicking. When Bean sees Jimin, he stops and sinks his teeth into Alyssa's hand.

Alyssa screams and drops Bean, who takes off and hides behind Jimin's legs.

"What were you doing?!" Jimin yells, and Alyssa sneers at him while holding her hand gingerly.

"I should have him put down." Jimin glares her. "You can try bitch."

It sounded really good when he said that, thank god for Taehyung teaching him how to talk to that thot.

"You think you have power just because you're friendly with Min Yoongi?" Alyssa sneered, approaching Jimin slowly.

Alyssa had this crazed look in her eyes, her hand holding a knife in her hand. Where the hell did she get the knife? Jimin backed away slowly, until he felt the hard press of the bookshelf in his back. He looked around frantically, and chose to run to the right, but Alyssa grabbed ahold of his dress and sent him tumbling into the bookshelf's. His dress ripped, and Jimin held it at the front as much as he could.

He scrambled to get up but Alyssa pounced onto him and held him tight. Bean, poor Bean was hopping around, squealing madly before dashing off.

Don't go. Jimin's mind whispered, but he was brought back to the present when Alyssa punched him across the face.

"Everything." She seethed. "Was fine and dandy before you came, your whoring ass taking Yoongi away from me!" She finished with another blow to Jimin's head, and he let out a cry. His hand scrambled to grab something, anything he could, but Alyssa sank her knife into his hand.

Jimin let out scream, his mind going blank with the pain. Alyssa takes the knife out and grins at Jimin writhing in pain beneath her.

"Wh-what happened to yuh-you." Jimin panted, mind hazy. Alyssa thought for a moment before leaning down to his ears. "Let's say someone made a deal with me."

Alyssa traced the knife along Jimin's neck, and started to apply pressure on it. Squeezing his eyes shut, Jimin braced for the pain to come, mind already cloudy and fading.

Only it didn't come.

He felt the weight lifted off his body, heard Alyssa screaming before she went silent. Felt himself being lifted up and cradled in strong, secure arms.

"I got you." Yoongi whispered, breathing deeply against Jimin's hair.

"You're safe."

🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️

I swear it's not just a coincidence that Blackpink and BTS release music around the same time. But I'm seriously looking foreword to both.