A COLLEGE BOY 1/2

33

A COLLEGE BOY 1/2

"I LOVE you so much, Leo..." I cry, and his tears fall onto my cheek. "I would bet I love you more..." he says.

Our food is slowly placed down on the counter, as Leo chuckles, looking at the girl and smiling, and all of her worries were lost.

"Don't mind us!" He nervously chuckles and she nods, nothing changing her look of astonishment at Leo. She slowly moves away as I take a sip out of my straw from his coke.

"Can we just go to the dance tomorrow, pretend like everything is fine, like I'm gonna see you everyday and not only in December and June every year... Leo!" I scream, having a realization as he looks at me and cuddles his face into my neck.

"What?" He asks quietly, kissing my chest subconsciously. "You're not be able to wake me up on my birthday!" I say and my tears start flowing again, luckily nobody is noticing.

"Trust me, I'll fly home just to wake you up, just to see your little tired face." He says and I smile.

"There are so many more things Leo. Things that you won't be there for..."

"I'll make sure to call you everyday, make sure you don't get a boyfriend, make sure you are okay, just talk... I promise." He says and I nod.

He leans into my ear, "and if I call you then I'll know when I have to take an asap flight back here so I can fuck you when you're horny."

I smirk, squinting my eyes. "Or I can't just go to Blake-"

"His dick is small." Leo says directly and I laugh.

"Can I get a kiss?" I ask and he sighs.

"I don't know..." he mumbles and my face falls, "Why?"

"Because I don't think I'll be able to leave if your lips touch mine." He jokes and I sought wholeheartedly.

"Well I'll have to leave a good impression or you'll fuck a bunch of girls at your school!" I accuse and he shakes his head.

"No you're just going to have to constantly have sex with me when I come visit you." He says and I raise an eyebrow, "Would you be able to leave after that?" I ask and he laughs, "Fuck! No... I might just have to have sex with the girls..." he says and I growl.

He leans in and kisses my head. "You have to call me immediately after every one so they get scared away, and you have to only do it with girls who look at least vaguely similar to me, but none that are prettier than me."

"There are none... I don't think any could even make me hard." He says and I smile.

"I'll just wait for you." I wink and he lets out a long sigh.

"This is gonna be a fucked next four years." He says and I laugh. "I have to go through my last two years without guys being scared of you Leo. What's gonna happen then?"

His face goes red, "They better fuckin not!!"

:;

I fluff my voluminous hair one more time and look at my satin dark green spaghetti strapped dress, our homecoming was a formal after all.

"Do you think Leo will like it?" I ask and Rose sighs, zipping my dress up a little bit more.

"Trust me, I know my brother and the one thing I'm completely sure about is that he'll get a boner just from seeing you, no matter what you wear. But I personally, think you looking smokin hot." She says and I smile as she shimmies into her own dark purple dress.