SURPISE GUESTS & MORNING DATES

13

SURPRISE GUESTS & MORNING DATES

DAD....

I loved my dad so much, before all of this happened.

My dad was a truck driver for a living, we didn't make much and he was always gone but he didn't do it so that he never has to see me, he did it because he loved Me.

The one day he would be guaranteed to be home was my birthday, every year he would file a request or have somebody else take his route.

He would come to my room at whatever hour in the morning he got home and wake me up with the largest smile on his face. I would bounce into his arms and even if I had to stay up all night, I would spend the entire day with him.

Then he would leave again.

It was sad that he missed my 14th birthday by one and a half months.

I guess somewhere in one of those periods my mom wasn't in love anymore, so as soon as she heard about his departing she went to a bar and met Dave while I sobbed in Leo's arms.

Every time I cry he holds me all night, so I learned not to cry a lot to not be a burden to him.

My dad died from a car crash, he was crossing a bridge and then—as to not hit a mother crossing the street illegally in the middle of the night with her baby—he swerved.

He swerved into the water and couldn't get out.

Anyways on a happier note it's sleepy time.

::

I wake up from the open blinds of my room shining on my face. I groan.

"Yea it's wake up time." Leo's voice says, as I realize there is a body next to me.

"WHAT THE FU-"

He covers my mouth with a chuckle. "Calm down, its me. Your parents are god knows where so I decided I would come over and we could have our date in the morning so that you could hang out with Rose later." He says as he gets up off the bed and walks over to the side that I'm on, pulling me slightly trying to get me out of bed.

"I don't want to!" I whine and he laughs, "I promise it will be worth it."

I groan as I grab his neck and pull him down to me, giving him a long kiss. "Oh god your morning bre-"

"I know, shut up." I say stupidly and he laughs as he kisses me deeply, "Dont worry, I don't care." He whispers in to my lips, slowly crawling on top of me and breaking my legs apart so he could reside between them.

His forearms hold him up on either side of my head as he kisses me deeply, and it's just like before.

My entire body, heart, and mind are all completely focused on him whenever he kisses me, especially now.. it still feels like a dream.

My heart is racing and my breathing is heavy as I run my fingers through his hair and wrap my legs around his crotch.

I can feel the smirk radiating off of him as he breathes heavily, "Roxanne..." he groans and it ignited something inside of me. Hearing him groan my name again and feeling his heavy breath on me.

I slowly start moving my hips into his. His stomach twitches between being tense and relaxed as one arm travels under my back and lifts my stomach into his. He squeezes my sides, kissing down my neck and around my jaw, leaving hickeys in any place he could.

I slowly suck on his neck, grinding my hips into his as I play through his hair and dig my nails into his back.

"Oh my god, Leo...." I say, feeling his rock hard bulge in his pants. That's all it took? Amateur hour.