6:43 AM

27

6:43 AM

"DON'T worry about me... I know I have you, I'll be fine. I think the only thing that could break me is not having you..." I say and he smiles, picking up his candy bar and shoving some in my mouth.

"Trying to shut you up..." he mumbles sarcastically and I squint at him. He looks into my eyes and chuckles, his smirk returning to his face as he looks around. He tries to find anything important to me that he can run away with and steal, but right now the only thing that's important to me is him.

Before he can run away I bring my leg over his lap so I'm straddling him. When he looks up into my eyes he looks exasperated.

I chuckle as he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls my lips to his. While kissing him I mess blindly with the extra blankets and throw them behind us, his tongue trailing along my bottom lip for entrance that I let him have.

This time I fight him, trying as hard as possible as I bring my body closer to him but he won't let me, winning promptly after as my body moves with our kiss, grinding my hips against him as I feel him grow beneath me.

"You can't run away with anything of mine and make me tackle you now, huh?!" I ask like I've won and he quirks an eyebrow, standing up with ease as he holds onto me tight.

"Oh really? So you think I can't run away with... you in my arms?" He asks, flirting shamelessly.

"Well that would be rather unnecessary-!" I start but he grabs a blanket from the ground and wraps it around me before running into the middle of the field.

I scream just like we did at the mud river a week before and he chuckles. "What can I say, you just have a different way of letting of everything out!" He explains to himself and I nod as he stops moving, looking around at the field and up at the stars.

"Yea I knew that! You just didn't believe that I couldn't do what you did!" I accuse and he gasps, faking hurt as I laugh. "I did no such thing!" He calls out in a fake voice. I cover his mouth. "Quiet down asshat!" But he doesn't, he moves his head away from my hand and starts screaming and yelling.

"Leo!" I say with a chuckle as he drops us to the ground, him knowing that nobody will hear us. "Love when you scream my name but I'm trying to let out stress!-" he starts sarcastically before I pull him in roughly for a kiss.

He pulls back, exasperated before pushing his lips roughly onto mine. His hands hold him up in the smushed field were laying on as he unwraps the blanket from around me and unravels it onto the ground.

I wrap my legs around his back as he hovers over me, something stiff between his legs and a hand dangerously close to my boob, laying on my ribs.

I move his hand closer and he chuckles against my lips, his hand massaging my breast through my shirt. I moan into his mouth as his hand leaves. Heat radiates off of him and onto me as I rock and move my body into his. "Stop moving around so much...." he mumbles and I bite my lip, "I can't...." I mumble, so many feelings overwhelming me as he leans back from our kiss with red swollen lips.

His beautiful blonde hair falls onto his forehead before he breathes out heavily and sexily, "why..?" He mumbles as though he knew the answer.

When I don't reply his head goes to my neck, his lips grazing and teasing my skin. "why?" He repeats, more confidence in his voice.

I swallow, one of my hands roaming his back and the other moving to his hair. "Leo..." I say in a warning and he bites onto my neck lightly, sucking through his teeth in painful bliss to leave his mark.