Chapter 34

Everything happened in a flash.

Keya couldn't believe what she had just found out. No one could.

Simran fainted but Vansh saved her from falling. He was on his knees with Simran in his arms.

Krish called for an ambulance.

"Simran I promise you I won't disappoint you again! Get up please," Vansh said.

He picked her up in his arms and took her out.

She was put on a stretcher and taken inside the ambulance. Vansh and Keya went in the ambulance while others took Vivan's car.

Everything was happening so fast that Keya couldn't get the time to analyze what Vivan and Varun might be going through. Especially Varun since he had developed a special feeling for Simran and the baby.

It was a shock to everyone that the person they cursed for Simran's condition was a Rathod.

"Things will be okay. We have the best doctors here. Please stay calm," Keya tried to assure Vansh. He nodded his head without breaking his gaze on Simran's face.

There was a huge difference between what she had though about and what she was seeing now in Vansh.

His eyes held genuine care and love for Simran but would that love be the same for their child?

Simran was taken to the emergency ward once in the hospital. Everyone had to wait out. Tanya and Aanya too arrived.

All of the three brothers were standing away from each other. Vansh was just next to the door. Vivan had Keya by his side right opposite to Vansh. Varun was sitting on a bench at the end of the corridor.

Keya told Vivan to walk with her.

"Are you okay Viv?," she asked.

"Okay? Yes. Confused? More. Vansh had never come across to us as someone who could love a girl. I mean he could but never thought he would. His only focus in life was career. Keya my brother might have been wrong but he isn't a bad person. I can understand how he must have felt when he had found out about the baby. You don't know our father Keya. The worst fear of my brothers and me is to disappoint him," Vivan replied.

They had reached Varun as they talked.

Vivan sat next to him and kept a hand on his shoulder and said, "Simran will be fine. We all are there with her. Stay strong Varun. We have to watch our brother's back now. He loves her, and we need to help him set things right. He is willing to face Mom and Dad and we can't let him do it alone. Even after being the most loyal to Dad, he has always covered our mistakes. That's what brothers do. We have to stick together and strong. Even I care about Simran and she is family now. Don't blame Vansh for anything. I plead on his behalf."

Varun kept his hand on Vivan's and replied, "You don't have to. I love Vansh Bhaiyya and I know that he is genuinely sorry. I am never leaving my brother's side. Simran will understand too."

Vivan smiled at his brother's maturity. Keya patted Varun's head and showed how proud she was of him. She took Vivan to the canteen to eat since he had to take his medicines.

Aanya was observing Varun from a distance. The expression on his face hadn't changed since long. She never liked Varun, he never failed to irritate her. She always thought that he was nothing but a spoilt brat. But now, all that was changing.

She got up from her seat and went next to him.

"Hey," she said.

"Hey," he replied.