Chapter 1

"Keyaa, Krisshhhhh", Gauri Kapoor exclaimed loudly and her voice reached Keya.

Before opening her eyes, she smiled to herself. Finally, she was home. Keya had missed India so much and there was no other place more comfortable than her own bed.

She looked to her left and as usual, Krish's blanket was off him. Why does he take it in the first place?, Keya thought. She got up from her bed and went to open the curtains.

As the curtains gave way to the outside, the sunrays fell directly on Krish's face who was half-awake since he exclaimed, "Keya!!"

Keya ignored him and stepped into the balcony, their hotspot. All the life's mysteries and puzzles were solved lying down there. Their balcony was huge enough to accommodate her mother's garden, a huge swing and ample space for Krish and her to DANCE.

She walked towards the fencing and took a deep breath in. The sun was smiled at her. The trees danced in happiness. The birds chirped her favorite songs. The breeze welcomed her with its cool feel. Keya Sharma was home.

All the memories flooded her head. Memories of her families. Memories of her friends. Memories of that place. And everything.! All the things that she had left back when Krish and she moved to Australia for completing their masters.

But now they were back. To relive those memories.

There are moments in your life that make you and set the course of who you're going to be. Sometimes they're little, subtle moments. Sometimes, they're big moments you never saw coming. No one asks for their life to change, but it does. It's what you do afterwards that counts. That's when you find out who you are.

Keya's life has changed drastically over a past few years but from today she decided she was going to be a new person.

She stood completely clueless of what future has in store for her. All she knew was that she was ready to face it bravely.

"Good morning baby girl", Mr. Kapoor called out from the gate. He must be returning from his morning walk.

"Morning dad..", Keya replied breaking away from her thoughts.

Keya went back inside to find Krish still asleep.

"Krissssshhhh.. Wake up," she said.

Krish covered his head with a pillow and said, "Keya! I've missed my bed a lot. I want to sleep some more."

"We aren't going anywhere now. You have whole of your life to kiss your bed. But now get up ! It's going to be a busy day!, "Keya had jumped on her own bed while talking to him.

"Whatever .. Just take your ass off and let me sleep!!"

Did he just talk about Keya's ass??

Her wicked mind quickly made way to Krish's bed. The next thing she did sent Krish screaming down on the floor! Keya kicked his ass!!

"Were you saying something?", she mocked at him.

Krish got up and furiously replied, "You witch!! What do you think?!? You are some delicate doll? You got the strength of an elephant!! Witch!! My ass hurts!!"

"So now you know! Never talk about my ass!! Or I will make it impossible for you to sit on yours!"

Keya went into the bathroom and started brushing her teeth just when Krish walked in and took out his brush. He wasn't even looking at her coz he was still so sleepy.

Keya turned the tap on, rinsed her mouth and then sprinkled water on his face. There went her second deed of the day. She just loved irritating Krish. His face was all red and Keya couldn't stop laughing.