Chapter 24 : Part 2

Vivan just called her a Bitch? First Aarav and now him. People usually speak the truth when they are angry right? They really thought she was a bitch? Is there seriously something wrong with her?

Millions such questions flooded Keya's mind.

"Vivan," she wanted to talk to him. She was gonna follow him but Aarav held her hand.

"Keya this is not the right time. I don't want him to hurt you or something, he often gets unthoughtful when he is angry. You go home. I'll talk to him," he said.

"No I need to talk to him myself," she protested.

"Keya please listen to me. You need to go home and relax!"

"Relax!? How can I relax!! The guy who I thought I was starting to like just called me a bitch!"

"Trust me  Keya. Trust me. Now please go home. I'm gonna make sure Vivan understands okay," Aarav was trying to reassure me.

SheI knew this was gonna be the end of them in many ways. Vivan would never understand this. But her going to talk to him now, might make things worse.

"Okay," she finally gave in. Aarav palmed my face and softly said, "It's gonna be okay"

She simply nodded and started walking to her car. She turned around and saw that Aarav was watching her and he gave her an affirmative nod.

She drove back to home. She must have never drove this slowly till today. She clumsily made her way to her room after lying to her Mom that she had already eaten and just wanted to  go to bed.

She was moving around like a zombie. She wanted to curse her luck and life. Why was she always a target of misunderstandings?

She glanced at the clock and realised that it was only half an hour to midnight and Krish would be soon waking up and calling her. she usually stayed up this late for him but she did not wanna talk to Krish tonight. He would definitely come to know that she was upset and she did not feel like sharing it with him now. Ahe texted Krish, 'Tired today! Sleeping., you hv a great day.. Love ya :*," and turned off her phone.

She could have called Tanya who would have definitely helped her relax but she did't know why  she wanted to be alone. Something which she already was, wasn't she?

Aarav's POV :

I sighed with relief once Keya agreed to go home. I trusted her enough she won't do something stupid and head home. Once she disappeared I ran to Vivan's house. I caught up with him at the gate through the beach.

"Vivan! Dude listen!," I spoke, "It was not how it looked like."

Vivan not wanting to stop walking replied angrily, "A kiss looks like a kiss and a punch looks like a punch! So before I throw one at you, get lost!"

"Vivan don't be silly. Out of all the people, at least you must know about accidental kisses!"

"Accidental? Well an accidental kiss that you enjoyed!," he spat at me.

We were walking our way to the front yard with me on his trail.

"Keya did not want the kiss!," I loudly said.

Vivan stopped. But he wasn't saying anything. Sahil was already here and there was a BMW bike next to him.

"Ah.. Finally she is here!," Vivan totally ignored what I had said.

Sahil looked in our direction and spoke, "Yeah she is!!! You guys gotta see the specs!"

"I know right? That's why I ordered one!," Vivan told him.

Vivan took the helmet from Sahil and sat on the bike. I was not gonna let him go until he heard me out.

I stood in front of his bike and started speaking, "Fucking listen to me Vivan! Yes, we kissed. But it was me who wanted the kiss and not Keya. She even tried to stop me but I didn't listen. I wanted to see how it felt like. I wanted to see if it would be same or better? I care about Keya and I wanted her back. I wanted her to feel so too. I thought I still loved her. But the kiss did not turn out as expected. My feelings for Keya.. "

Vivan grew furious and cut me out, "Your feelings for her are none of my concern. You wanna kiss her? Kiss her. If you wanna fuck her then go fuck her. I don't care anymore!!! I thought I liked her but I was fucking wrong! Get out of my way now!"

Vivan threw his helmet on the ground and moved the bike backwards before speedily taking off.

"What the hell was that?," Sahil exclaimed.

"I'll explain it to you in the car! We need to follow him. He is quite a reckless driver and in a pissed state of mind! Let's go..," I was actually worried.

I took the car from Keya's house to make sure she was home by sporting her car.

Vivan had a head start but my driving skills were quite good too so I covered him up. He was driving at more than 100 kph! Roads were quite deserted but there were many people out there who were driving speedily too.

Vivan was jumping signals and soon we took the national express way.

I told Sahil everything in the meanwhile.

"No wonder there was intense tension between them in the office today!," he sighed.

"Call Keya from my phone please," I told him.

"Yeah I will.. Put on your seat belt first," he said as he dialed her number.

"Her phone's switched off,' Sahil said.

Sahil was laughing.

"What's wrong with you?," I asked.

"I can't believe the kiss sucked!! You guys beat Aarya and Krish when it came to romance and PDA!!," he continued to laugh.

"Shut up!," I scolded but couldn't help but laugh myself.

Things do change.

"What the fuck! Watch that truck. It's coming fast!! Honk at that Idiot!!!!!!!!!," Sahil screamed.

I saw a truck coming speedily from other main road connecting ours at the junction. connected to the . Vivan should have slowed down if he had spotted the truck. I was honking continuously but Vivan's speed wasn't coming down.

"The truck is fast! It must slow down at least!,' we were shit scared.

Everything happened right in front of my eyes. The truck and Vivan's bike reached the cross-junction at the same time. Vivan was trying to go past the truck but the truck collided with the back wheel.

"Vivaaan!," we screamed.

"Aarav brakes!," Sahil shrieked and pulled the hand break at the same time I tried to control our car but the jerk due to the break made my head hit the window glass causing it to break. The truck had stopped much ahead.

I felt immense pain in my head yet I could see nothing but Vivan lying on the centre of the road surrounded by a pool of blood.