Chapter 26 : ..and they said It! <3

"Guys?! Vivan just held my hand!," Keya said and everyone turned to her. They saw that Vivan had closed his hand and thus was holding her hand. Everyone gathered around his bed. Vivan tried shrugging his shoulders. Aarav spoke, "Vivan can you hear us?"

Vivan slowly opened his eyes and shut them a couple of times before getting used to the light. He felt too heavy and found it difficult to move. He saw Aarav on his left and Krish next to him. He had questions but all he wanted to do was see her. As Vivan's eyes landed on Keya and their eyes locked, Vivan saw confusion and fear in her eyes. Keya saw no warmth in his, just questions. As they continued to stare at each other with no word spoken, the grip of their hold tightened. Both of them clueless to what was happening.

"I'll go get the doctor," Tanya said. Keya spoke, "No wait, I'll go." She was walking away but Vivan's hand hadn't let go. He didn't want her to leave?, Keya thought. Tanya gave a hearty laugh and went out. Keya came back to her place next to Vivan and was looking at him who was staring at their entwined hands but not without a frown. If he couldn't stand her, why was he doing so?

"How do you feel now?," Krish asked so that he could break the awkwardness building up.

"I'm alive right?,' Vivan replied and asked, "When did you come?"

"Your brother sent me back immediately when we got your news.. ," Krish was telling him.

Vivan freaked out, "Oh my good lord! My family?! Mom.. How..how is she? And Dad!? He must be so pissed! Shit shit shit!!"

"Vivan relax. No one is anything but worried about you. Your mom and dad are fine. Everything is under control," Aarav tried to explain him.

Vivan sighed heavily and suddenly asked, "What happened to your head?"

Aarav whose head was in a bandage replied, "The window just crashed upon me!." They laughed.

So Vivan was no longer pissed at Aarav?, Keya wondered.

Krish's mother walked in with Vivan's mother on the phone. The doctor and Tanya followed.

Gauri put the phone on speaker. Reema spoke, "Vivan.."

"I am alright Ma!," he said before she could say anything.

"Shut up you! Almost got me killed here.!!"

"Good morning Mr. Rathod. You are up earlier than expected," the doctor said.

"I had to be. So many things to be taken care of..," Vivan said and looked at Keya for a second which she did not fail to notice.

They finally had to let each other's hand go as the doctor approached Vivan and took Keya's place.

"What all have I broken?," Vivan asked. Everyone laughed except Gauri and Keya.

"Keep quiet!," his mom told through the phone. Krish went out to call Vansh.

Vivan asked, "Where's my Momma No.2?"

Only Aarav got the joke so he replied, "Marc was here all night too. We forced him to go home and get some rest."

Once done with the check-up, the doctor said, "You seem pretty fine."

"So I can go home now, right?," Vivan was glad.

"Haha! No. You have been out of a major operation. You have to be administered saline and be under surveillance for a couple of days yet."

Vivan got frustrated, "What the! No. I'm not staying here. I wanna go home. Now."

"Vivan you can't make your own rules. You are here because of your own mistake. Now listen to what the doctor says," his mother scolded him.