Chapter 30

Krish, Keya and Tanya rushed on hearing a commotion outdoors. They ran towards Keya's room and found an angry Aanya chasing a half-naked Varun. They were screaming at each other and running around the room.

Krish joined in and tried to stop Aanya. Varun ran behind Keya while Krish was successful in grabbing Aanya by the waist. 

Keya shouted, "Stop it you two!"

"What are you doing here?" she asked Varun. 

"There is plumbing work going on my floor so I used this room and Marc went to get me my clothes which was why I had kept the door unlocked," he looked at Aanya as he spoke the last sentence.

"I walked in randomly since I was on the phone and this guy appears from nowhere and starts teasing me!" she said.

"I wasn't teasing!  Just stating facts!" Varun smirked.

Tanya scolded Aanya, "Whatever it is, you shouldn't turn violent!"

"Well I trust Aanya on this," said Keya and told Varun to apologize. 

"SORRY," Varun said to her and smiled smugly.

"Whatever!" Aanya said and stormed out.

"You two are going to be a handful!" Krish said as he followed her out.

"Go get dressed now!" Keya told Varun and she and Tanya left. 

Aanya entered Vivan's room and spoke, "Your brother is an asshole!!"

Vivan laughed and replied,”Ah it isn't long until you fall for him...”

Aanya didn't reply but gave Vivan a standing ovation of her middle finger to which he laughed harder and Simran too giggled.

"Hey I'm Simran," she introduced herself.

"And this is our most darling girl, Aanya," Krish said as he walked in.

Aanya quickly forgot all previous incidences and went to Simran. She was very much fond of babies and was excited about Simran's child.

When Varun came, everyone was just chatting and Aanya was talking to Simran's belly.

Varun directly went up to them and said, "Why are you scaring this little soul."

"Can't you keep your stupid mouth shut for some time!" she told him.

He knelt in front of Simran and spoke to the baby, "Don't worry, I will save you...”

"Why are you so irritating!" Aanya growled. 

Everyone else in the room was just hoping that they won't start fighting again since they were in proximity.

"My goodness!" Simran said.

"What happened?" Varun asked.

"The baby.. The baby responded to your voice.. I just felt the kick," Simran was excited.

Everyone was fascinated.

"Say something..," she told the both of them.

"This girl is the most irritable girl you can ever come across," Varun said.

"And this guy is the most stupid, self obsessed you might know..," Aanya told the belly.

"Shush you two.. Feel it!," Simran said and took both of their hands and placed it on her belly.

Varun and Aanya's face lightened up as they felt a life moving inside her belly. They laughed and enjoyed every moment of it and to everyone's surprise, didn't try to hold each other's throats.