Chapter 29

Keya woke up to the sound of the alarm. There was a smile on her face when she opened her eyes because her hand was still entwined with Vivan's. She brought it closer to her face and kissed the back of his hand before pressing it to her cheek.

She then slowly got up and took her hand away. Vivan was still deep asleep because of the medications. Keya turned off the alarm and went downstairs.

"Good Morning Marc," she greeted him on seeing him on her way out.

"Morning Keya. Had a sound sleep?," he asked.

"Yeah..," she replied, "Listen, take some help and just move around the couch in room. And also get some more chairs set up in the room for today."

"Yes sure."

"Did Varun wake up?," she inquired.

"Not yet.."

"Okay then. I'll go get ready quickly and go wake him up. Till then stay with Vivan. I won't be long yeah?," she said.

"Don't worry Miss Keya. I've got it. You go take some time for yourself," Marc reassured her before going to Vivan's room.

Keya went to her room and got ready in a matter of twenty minutes. She went to the kitchen and got some fresh apple juice made for Varun before taking it to his room. She saw Varun sleep peacefully and did not feel like waking him up but he would stay jet lagged if she didn't. He might even sleep all day.

Keya kept the tray on a table and opened all the curtains in the room. She opened the doors to the balcony and let the morning breeze in.

"Varuuuuuun! Wake up boy!," she called out.

Varun groaned, "Eh I'm awake! But you are such a spoilt sport!"

Keya was surprised, "What?"

"Yeah! You were going perfect. Opening the curtains and windows.. But I expected some early morning prayer in your sweet voice which would wake me up!"

Keya started laughing there n there, "What on earth are you! Vivan was right. You watch too much of movies! Did you sleep well?!"

Varun smiled, "I couldn't sleep first coz it was my first night in india and I was way too excited about it. But I had a peaceful sleep later.."

"That's nice coz we have got a long day ahead. You'll be meeting many people today," she told him.

"And when is the doc coming?," Varun asked.

"The doctor will be here in an hour or so.. I've got some juice for you. Freshen up and have it. I'll arrange breakfast in Vivan's room till then. See you there yeah?"