Chapter 59 - Only If..

*Keya's POV*

I was awake even before the alarm rang so when it actually did, my voice was louder than the alarm.

"Good morning!!!!!," I exclaimed so that the entire house could hear and went over to Krish's bed.

"Krish wake up! Wake up!," I said shaking his body.

"Keya we slept like two hours ago!!!"

"FIVE!," I reminded him, "You promised me you will follow the schedule Krish!"

"I am up!," he mumbled from under the covers, "We don't leave until the late afternoon."

"But we are hosting brunch for our people. Everyone will arrive in no time! And if brunch gets late, everything will! Come on Krish wake up!," I insisted.

"Go check on the groom. I'll be up and in the bathroom by the time you are back," he said.

"Alright!," I said and immediately ran out.

"Good morning baby girl!," Dad greeted me.

"This is why I love you guys so much! You are ready already. And your son is still in bed up there!"

Mom laughed and said, "We've got it covered baby. There is still an hour before the guests arrive. Take your time and get ready. You guys were dancing like crazy last night, how are you even awake so early. I thought you'd be sleeping till noon"

"Adrenaline!! I'll just go check on our star for the day," I said and went to his room.

Unlike Krish, he was up already and the shower was running.

Yesterday's Haldi ceremony had gone by smoothly. My brother wanted to keep his wedding a simple affair that excluded all the Shenanigans!

I smiled at how he had changed the ambience of the room.

It was no longer a bachelor pad. One side of his wardrobe was empty.

I tidied up his room until he came out.

"Hey doll!," He smiled as he came out.

"Woah look at that glow!," I said.

"That's coz I'm getting married!," he sang.

Sameer Bhaiyya and Manya were finally tying the knot. It was the most awaited wedding of this century I feel. I had never seen two people more in love. Not even myself.

"I see you've made room for Manya," I said.

"Well my little sister surprised me when she said she doesn't wanna move out, so here we are!"

"Come on! As if you wanted to?," I asked.

"Yeah yeah!"

I smiled at him, "After Mom and Dad, I've realised, home is where our own people are, and I cannot imagine staying away from Mumma, Papa and Krish."

"Me neither Princess.. now come on let's go wake that ass up!," He told me as he finished getting dressed.

In less than an hour we were out in the lawn where brunch was arranged.

My mother's family had flew in from Punjab. They were staying at our guest house in the colony. My grandfather was unwell but looked so fresh and excited for his grandson's wedding. Our cousin had just got married and she had come with her husband too. After Sameer bhaiyya graduated, he took me to visit them and thus broke the silence of years between them and us.

We all were talking about yesterday's crazy night when someone hugged me from behind and kissed me on the cheek. My crazy boyfriend.

"I missed you so much," he said.