Chapter 9

Keya's POV:

I had Krish drop me at the house. I tried to drag him inside but he adamantly refused. Had I not pulled that stupid stunt, I would be sleeping peacefully at home. Vivan better not try flirting with me today! I was skipping rehearsals for this. His butler escorted me to his room. I am a kind of person who can strike up a conversation with anyone. I talked to the butler, he has been working for the Rathods since Vivan was born, and now he also has come to India with him. Such a loyal person. His name was Marc. He was a bachelor and very light hearted person. He felt uneasy at first but opened up soon. He was very much like our maid Shalaka, unmarried but lively. Before my cupid mind could work, we reached the room.

"Master Vivan is waiting for you.. ", he smiled before leaving.

 "See you later, Marc", I called out.

 "Keya? Is that you?", I heard Vivan's voice from inside.

 "Yep.. It's me", so begins my nightmare. I wonder what personal stuff he was talking about. I went inside and was surprised to see that he had completely transformed the room. "Hey.. Nice job out here" I remarked.

"Thanks.. I've made it exactly like the one back home.. Hope you don't mind.. " , he looked at me.

"Oh no.. It's alright.. This looks awesome" , it was true.

"Thanks.. Come sit", he gestured towards the empty bean bag next to his bed.

 "I thought you had called me to help you out.." I said sitting on it. "Yes you will.. " , he went into the closet and came out with a suitcase. He placed it on a table and I went next to him. As he opened it, I was confused on seeing photo-frames of all sizes and shapes. He started taking them out one by one with care.

 "I need your help with putting these up on that wall out there he said pointed to empty wall next to the windows. He had already got the holders placed on the wall. There were pictures of random people, some animals, beaches, pictures taken from some sport games and many more. It was going to be a tough task.

He brought another suitcase, "These are the photographs of my family.. I would put this up on the wall behind my bed."

 "Vivan?" , I had a doubt.

"Yes Keya.. ", my name sounded so good from his husky voice.

"Umm.. Did you click these.?" , I really wanted to know.

"Would you trust me if I say Yes?" , he looked into my eyes. He did? He clicked such amazing pictures. If I hadn't seen them for myself I would have never really believed it.

"They are amazing", I said and started analyzing all the pictures.

"I got the hobby when I was ten.. I've been clicking since then. As a matter of fact, these two pictures were clicked when I was eleven." , he said pointing out to two pictures of some dog, "we called him Goofy". That was a really cute dog. Vivan had captured it jumping at some guy and other while it was eating its food. The flirty and notorious Vivan had just vanished somewhere and a very sincere , mature and gentleman stood next to me. We started putting up the photos on the wall. He told me the story behind each and every photo out there. I really enjoyed it.

We laughed over some really funny memories of his. I liked this side of Vivan. "Phew! That looks elegant", I said standing away from the wall and appreciating my work.

"Well it does.", he said patting my back.

"Oye", I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Oh.. Sorry.. Was just trying to praise you!", he defended himself. I rolled my eyes and he smirked. I have observed that he does it every time I roll my eyes.! But I won't complain, because I find it cute.