Chapter 15

Cole 'Mr. Gorgeous' POV

I was lying in bed staring at the ceiling still comprehending that Devyn was gone. When my phone buzzed. Someone was calling me. I looked over to see who it was the screen showed 'Devyn' My mood changed in an instant. I answered the phone and started rambling "Devyn, I can't believe you-" 

"If you ever want to see your precious little princess again meet me at the warehouse on 10th street at 9 pm with 2.5 million dollars." And then the line went dead. It was already 8: 37 pm.

"Damn it!" I yelled throwing my phone across the room it smashed against a wall, breaking it instantly. Running my hands through my hair in frustration and worry I walked out of my room to go to Billy's. Right as I was about to knock Billy opened the door.

"Cole?" He asked like he just woke up.

"They have Dev." I said was all I had to say and he gritted his teeth and clenched his fists.

"How much do they want for her?" He asked already knowing they want us to pay for her.

"2.5 million." I answered. 

"Lets go!" He grabbed his jacket, we went downstairs to our safe and grabbed 25,000, 100 dollar bills stuffed them in a duffel bag and ran out the door.

Devyn POV

I woke up with a bright light shining in my eyes. I groaned at the throbbing pain in my head. "Ah, you're finally awake boss will be pleased to hear this!" Someone informed me. Then out of nowhere I felt a burst of pain in my back and the chair knocked over me landing on my shoulder which then popped out of its socket. I groaned.

"You dick." I mumbled underneath my breath. 

"Hmm? I didn't quite hear what you said." He said holding a hand to his ear waiting for me to say it again.

"I said 'You dick'." I shouted, he kicked me which rolled me over so I was now on my side.

"Not so tough now, are ya!" He yelled trying to provoke me. 

I stayed silent. 

This angered him. "Speak!" He kicked me again.

"I told you not to touch her." A calm voice said in the background. The guy who had kicked me didn't speak. 

"Get out of my sight." I heard the calm voice talk again. Then I heard footsteps slowly fading in the background. The light that was, blinding me before slowly dimmed revealing a smirking Ravana. 

"Lets us have a little fun, like the good old days." He stared off into space smiling for a moment like he was remembering something happy. He sighed in content. 

"What do you want?" I was becoming angrier by the second.

"I want you back." He said looking me in the eye in all seriousness. 

"Are you kidding me?!" I laughed "After what you did, and now you're asking me to be with you again? You are quite the comedian!" I chuckled humorlessly.

He grabbed my face making me look him the eye "You are mine."

~Flashback~ 

Tears stung my eyes and threatened to spill. "You are mine." 

"Please." I begged searching for any kind of emotion in his eyes "If you truly love me, please."

"I can't do that." He said turning around.

My bottom lip quivered I tried to move forward but it caused a shooting pain go through my entire body. I screamed at the unbearable agony surging throughout my limbs. 

"Please!" I yelled in desperation. 

"No!" He shouted at me harshly "Since you're being so defiant today maybe I should teach you a lesson."  I heard a zipping noise as he turned around. He unbuckled his belt and stalked towards me.

"No, no, no! Please! No!!!" I yelled wanting someone, anyone to hear and come to my rescue. But my cries were useless. We were in the middle of nowhere and no one would help me.

~Flashback over~