Chapter 6

Devyn POV

"Don't even think about it." He warned covering my mouth with his hand. 

I removed his hand from my mouth so I could talk "Where is Baylee's room?" 

"Turn right, turn right, first door on the left." He told me groggily. I nodded my head and walked out of my room. Turned right then I turned right again and knocked on the first door on the left. 

"Baylee, you in there?" I asked. About five seconds later Baylee opened the door with messy hair and sleepy eyes.

"Are you serious?" I raised my eyebrows "You told me to get up at nine because you wanted to go to the mall and you didn't even set your alarm clock!" 

"That is where you are wrong, you are my alarm clock." She smirked. "Oh, and Billy wanted to come with us." She told me "Can you go wake him up."

"Sure, now go get ready!" I shoved her back into her room. I went to Asshole's room and knocked at the door. 

"Hey." He yawned. 

"Get ready!" I demanded him and shoved him back into his room like I did with Baylee. I sat there for about ten minutes waiting for Asshole to come out of his room, but he was taking too long so I went back to Mr. Gorgeous's room to brush my teeth. But when I opened the door I saw Mr. Gorgeous in only a towel with his hair soaking wet and his chest glistening from the water still lingering on his chest. I walked past him going to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Trying my best to not fangirl over him.

Mr. Gorgeous POV

I just got out of the shower when I heard the door click meaning someone had just opened the door. When I turned around I saw Devyn standing there watching me. She stood there for a second and then walked past me to go to the bathroom. I was surprised no girl has ever done that when they see me, especially when I am shirtless. She's different from all the girls I have ever met. I smiled and went to change into my clothes. 

Devyn POV

By the time I walked out of the bathroom Mr. Gorgeous was fully clothed. What a shame. "Well, I am gonna be out with Baylee and Asshole, so see ya later!" I waved and went to walk out the door but was stopped by Mr. Gorgeous grabbing my arm.

"Here, let me give my number just in case I need you back here." He said, I shrugged and pulled out my phone from my pocket. I gave him my digits and walked out of the room and walked to Assholes room. I knocked on the door lightly and when he didn't answer I knocked louder.  

"Come in!" I heard Asshole say. I walked in his room and saw him putting on a shirt. 

"You ready Asshole?" I asked looking at my phone.

"You know it Bitch." I laughed and we walked out of his room down the stairs to see Baylee waiting on the couch. 

"We're ready!" I announced she looked up from her phone and we entered the garage, picked a car and we zoomed off to the mall.

~

"No." I said sternly. He and Baylee gave me puppy dog eyes.

"No." I repeated.

He huffed "Why not?!"

"Because I'll look like a stripper!" I said  bit too loud.

Baylee begged "Come on!" They both gave me the puppy dog eyes once again. I inhaled then exhaled trying not to look at those puppy dog eyes. 

I sighed in defeat "Fine!" They both cheered happily and skipped to the next store after Billy insisted to pay for the outfit.

"Why couldn't you let me buy it!?" I groaned annoyance clear in my voice.

"Because." Was the only reply I got.

"Asshole." I muttered.

"Bitch." Billy said back smirking at me.

~

After about three hours later of Billy buying thing for me I was complaining a lot "My feet hurt. I'm hungry. I want to sit down. Can we go home now." 

"I swear you're worse than Cole!" Baylee groaned in annoyance.

"Who's Cole?" I asked curious.

"Just a friend." Billy answered for Baylee "Hey how about we go get some food?"

"Finally!" I said excitedly. We got to the food court and I order some food from some random fast food place I've never eaten at before. I tapped my fingers on the table bored, until my eyes landed on him. 

"Lets go." I said standing up. I grabbed Billy's hand because Baylee was ordering at another fast food place we were going to walk away until I heard him say my name.

"Devyn?" He asked not sure if it was me. I kept walking away quickening my pace. 

"Devyn I know it's you." I heard his footsteps behind me, following us.

I turned around and placed a fake smile on my face. "Oh, hi! I didn't realize you were talking to me." 

"Who's this?" He asked "You found yourself a new boy toy." He stated more than asking while smirking. I wanted to punch him so badly right now.

"Go away!" I warned him. I could feel Billy staring at me noticing me tensing up. 

"Why?" He asked dumbly.

"You know why you perverted, backstabbing, teenage douche bag!" I yelled. I had the whole crowds attention on us but I didn't care.

"I feel hurt, you don't insult a old friend." He said.

"I'm not insulting you I'm describing you, you little sh-" I was cut off by someone covering my mouth from saying anything else. I bit their hand, they yelped in pain I looked back to see Jacob my ex-best friend. 

"Never touch me again!" I warned him. Wanting to leave I grabbed Billy's hand and pulled him away from that whole crowd who was staring at us. 

"What was that about?" He huffed out of breath because I was running out of the mall and he was chasing after me.