Chapter 4

Devyn POV (Billy 'Asshole' above)

"You are..." I flipped him over so I was on top of him "Being tickled!" I started tickling him. He didn't move. "You're not ticklish are you?" He shook his head.

"Shit!" I jumped off of him and ran into the bathroom and went to lock the bathroom door. There was no lock.

"SHIT!" I extended the 'i' in shit. I heard a deep chuckle coming from outside the bathroom. Seconds later the bathroom door opened. I walked to the farthest corner, Mr. Gorgeous had trapped me in the bathroom. 

"Okay, okay! I give up!" I put my hands up in surrender. "You are gorgeous." He smiled in victory and walked out of the bathroom.

"Your clothes should be arriving today." He told me when I walked out of the bathroom  and handed my a tight black cropped shirt that said New York City and light blue jeans "But today you can use my sister's clothes you should be about her size." 

"Thanks." I smiled at him. Maybe living here won't be as bad as I expected it to be. 

I went to walk to the bathroom but I stopped turned around and asked "Why did I wake up in your bed this morning?" I folded my arms across my chest. 

"You were shivering and the sound of your teeth chattering wasn't ideal for going to sleep." He answered.

I nodded slowly "By the way, I'm taking a shower so don't come in." I warned him.

"Mind if I join?" Mr. Gorgeous smirked, joking with me.

"In your dreams!" I stuck out my tongue "Where are the towels?" 

"Under the sink." He said not looking at me.

I walked into the bathroom and reached under the sink to grab a towel put it on the counter and started the water. I took about a thirty minute shower. When I hopped out of the shower I put on my undergarments and tried to put on the pants and couldn't get them past my thighs. And I couldn't get the shirt off, so I found a pair of scissors and cut it off. 

I wrapped the towel around my body and peeked out the door "Mr. Gorgeous?" No answer. "Mr. Gorgeous!?" I came to the conclusion that he wasn't in the room so I walked to the only dresser in the room and opened the top drawer my eyes burned. I saw his boxers. I quickly slammed the drawer closed and went to the next one down. I opened it and it revealed sweatpants. I grabbed a pair of gray sweats and put them on. 

Then the door opened. "Oh my God!" I saw Mr. Gorgeous standing there staring at me. I picked the towel off the ground to cover up my purple bra and stomach to cover my scars.

"What are you doing in my clothes, I mean I don't mind but..." His eyes trailed up and down my body, looking at me confused.

"Your sisters clothes didn't fit me, I could barely get the jeans on and the shirt I couldn't get it off so... I am sorry for your sisters lost." I laughed nervously.

"Don't worry she hated that shirt anyway." He reassured me.

He stepped towards the dresser and pulled out a plain white shirt that looked too small for him. "Here." Mr. Gorgeous handed me the shirt. I was thankful that he didn't ask what happened to my body.

"Thanks." I turned around walking towards the bed and threw the towel on his bed and slipped into the white shirt, my back turned to him, I was becoming more self-conscious by the second. "Food." Was all I said when I turned around to face Mr. Gorgeous after I put the shirt on. 

"Oh, here I'll take you." He dragged me out of the room and down the hall. We walked down the stairs

"You know, I still don't know your name, Mr. Gorgeous." I said wanting to know his name.

"Mr. Gorgeous works just fine for me." He said leading me to the kitchen.

"Ah, c'mon!" I groaned. Mr. Gorgeous laughed. 

I sat down on a stool by the counter waiting for food to come to me. "What are you waiting for?" Mr. Gorgeous asked.

"You to cook me food." I said plainly.

"Do I look like a maid to you?" He asked annoyed.

"Frankly..." I sighed "Yes." I laughed and Mr. Gorgeous looked offended. 

"Do you want me to tickle you again?" He asked raising his eyebrows. The doorbell rang.

"Saved by the bell." I said "I'll get it." I walked up to the door and opened it. And what I saw next was...