Chapter 9

Cole 'Mr. Gorgeous' POV (Mike above)

"Now let the person in for Christ's sake!" Devyn said before walking into the bathroom. 

"Come in!" I shouted sitting on my bed. 

"Hey baby!" I saw a Jessica walk into my room.

"I'm not your baby." I said obviously annoyed.

"Oh what's wrong? Do you want me to help you? With anything?" She looked at me trying her best to be seductive. 

"Go away I'm not in the mood." I told her closing my eyes and massaging the bridge of my nose.

I felt something on my lap and I looked up to see Jessica straddling me leaning in to kiss me. I tried to push her away lightly but she pushed me back on the bed and crashed her lips into mine.

I heard a door click. I pushed Jessica away and saw Devyn storming out of the room. "Devyn wait!" I pushed Jessica off of me fully and ran out of the room to see her walking out of the front door dragging Billy along with her.

"What's wrong?" I heard Jessica behind me.

"Get out!" I demanded her.

She walked up to me swaying her hips not taking my demand seriously "NOW!" I yelled at her. She flinched and ran out the front door. I made my way over to the couch and sat down putting my elbows on my knees and my head in my hands. Sitting there for about 10 minutes.

"Hey Cole! What's wrong?" I heard Mike, one of my best friends, say.

"I messed up, and I know she won't listen to me even if I tell her the truth." I said not looking at him.

"Does this girl happen to be Devyn?" He asked. I nodded my head. "You really like this girl? Don't you?" I nodded my head again.

"Then go after her." He told me. I looked up at him and smiled he smiled back "What are you still doing here! Go get your girl!" He yelled at me. 

I hopped off the couch grabbed my jacket and slipped on my shoes "Thanks!" I called out before running out the front door. I checked which car they had taken and looked at the receiver and saw that they were at the nearest bar. I sped all the way there. I parked the car opened the door and rushed inside. I scanned the bar searching for Devyn when I saw her... kissing Billy.

My heart dropped "What the actual Fuck?!" I asked as they broke away from each other. 

"What do you want?" Devyn looked at me with a bored expression. 

"I want to know why you were kissing my best friend?" I motioned to Billy.

"I want to know why you were kissing that girl while I was still in the room?" She slurred clearly drunk.

I put my head down knowing that she wouldn't listen. "That's what I thought. C'mon Billy let's go." She slammed a hundred dollar bill on the counter then grabbed Billy's hand and walked out of the bar.

"You guys are drunk." I said wanting to drive them home.

"No shit Sherlock that's why we're calling a cab." She picked out her phone from her pocket.

I grabbed her arm "Let me drive you guys, we are going to the same place anyways?"

"Fine." She stumbled towards my car. Wow didn't think she'd give in that easily. 

Then she tripped I ran towards her and caught her successfully. "Your welcome." I told her when she shoved me off her and didn't say 'thank you'. 

Her and Billy got in the back seat of the car and started singing More than a feeling by Boston. Very badly might I add. Slurring the words because of how drunk they were .

More than a feeling

When I hear that old song they used to play

And I begin dreaming

'Til I see Marrianne walk away

I see my Marrianne walkin' away

I laughed when Billy passed out half way through the song and Devyn trying to slap him awake. "Wake up." She poked his cheek then slapped his face lightly. This happened multiple times before she passed out as well.

When we got home I slapped Billy awake and Devyn stirred in her sleep. "Wake up!" I whisper yelled.

Billy woke up and Devyn soon after that "I didn't fall asleep Mr. Bradley!" She jumped awake confused by her surroundings, thinking that she was at school.

"Oh, we're home!" she said in a cheery voice. I laughed at her sudden change of attitude.

We all walked into the house, Devyn and Billy jumped on the couch and fell asleep instantly. "Night, Dev." I chuckled after draping a blanket over both of them so they wouldn't freeze.

"Night Mr. Gorgeous." I heard Devyn mumble in her sleep. I smiled and walked up to my room.

~

Devyn POV 

~Morning~

I woke up to a killer head ache. "Ow!" I opened my eyes to a bright light.

"Rough night?" I looked up to a guy holding a glass of water and bottle of Tylenol up for me. 

"Thank God!" I snatched them both out of his hands putting the pill in my mouth a chugged some water. "You're a life saver." He then handed me a pair of sunglasses, I studied his face. 

"Hey you're the guy who warned Mr. Pervert about touching me!" I exclaimed.

"Bingo!" He winked at me. "The name's Mike." I nodded.

Then turned around to see Asshole stirring in his sleep. I went to his side poking his cheek "Wake up." 

He didn't wake up "Wake up!" I said a bit more harshly this time and poked his cheek.

I poked his cheek again "Wake up!" I yelled. Asshole fell off the couch with a thud.

"Ow!" He looked up at me squinting. I handed him the glass of water and the Tylenol bottle for him. Billy took it and mumbled a quiet thank you.