Chapter 7

Devyn POV

I had just poured my soul out to Billy and I was currently sobbing seeing flashbacks of what he did to me. "Please don't let him get me." I pleaded as tears were rolling down my cheeks.

Billy pulled me into a hug "I would never let him get you. I won't let him hurt you ever again." He stroked my hair. 

I hiccuped "Thank you, Billy." I said burying my face into his chest. 

"I've never heard you say my real name." I felt him smile.

After a couple minutes of standing here like this I finally composed myself and we walked to the car "What about Baylee?" I asked.

"I'll text her Cole wanted you back and we'll have a car come pick her up." He answered as we began driving off. I stared off into space trying to get the thoughts of him and what he did out of my head.

"You okay?" I was snapped out of my thoughts by Billy's voice. I nodded yes and we didn't speak to each other at all the rest of the way home. He pressed a button when we got to the house and the garage opened. Asshole parked the car and we both hopped out I grabbed all the bags and we made our way to the door that revealed the living room but neither of us opened it.

My eyes were stinging from all the crying that I just did "Is my face red?" I asked worriedly not wanting anyone to see my vulnerability. 

"A little bit..." He lied.

I looked at him sternly and he cracked "Okay, a lot a bit."

"Shit." I rubbed my forehead. 

"You don't look bad it's just looks like you have a sun burn." He shrugged nervously. 

"I look like absolute shit don't I?" I asked wanting the truth.

"To be frank, yeah, just little bit." He answered. I put on my brave face and walked inside the house to see all five of the boys who help drag me here watching TV with Mr. Gorgeous (except for Mr. Pervert). All of their heads turned to me. 

"Are you okay?" Mr. Gorgeous asked worriedly. 

"I'm just great!" I fake smiled and made my way up the stairs to Mr. Gorgeous's room. Setting my bags on the ground I threw myself on the bed exhausted from all of the shopping today.I heard the door click open.

"What happened?" I heard Mr. Gorgeous ask then the bed dipped, probably from his sitting down. 

"I already talked about today and don't feel like telling the story again, so maybe another day." I told him. 

"Okay maybe later." He said understandingly.

~

~Two weeks later~

I just got home from school and yelled "I'm home!" No one answered so I decided I would sit down and watch some of teen wolf instead of doing homework.

I was sitting in the living room watching TV when Billy came in "Sup Bitch what are you watching?"

"Hey Asshole, Teen wolf" I replied.

"Can I watch too?" He asked. I moved my legs so he could sit down because I was taking up the while couch. Once he sat down I moved my legs onto his lap. We sat there in complete silence as we both stared intently at the screen. Suddenly I heard footsteps coming into the room. I turned to see who was causing this noise. Mr. Gorgeous who still hasn't told me his real name yet. I mean I've been here for like three weeks. What the heck man?!

And everyone refuses to tell me his name but I did find out that he is 20, only two years older than me. Mr. Gorgeous grabbed my arm abruptly and pulling me off the couch. "What the hell?" I asked as he dragged me to his room.

"I don't like you spending this much time with Billy." He told me. 

"You don't own me!" I said and realization hit me "Well technically you do but that's not the point! You can't tell me what to do!" I yelled at him.

"Yes I can!" He yelled back.

"Why are you fighting this? Why do you even care who I am around?!" I shouted in frustration.

"I don't know!" He shouted back.

Our eyes met and he walked towards me placing both of his hands on the wall pinning me there "Uh... What're you doing?" I asked feeling heat rush to my cheeks.

"I don't know." He said again before kissing me butterflies erupted in my stomach. And I found myself kissing him back. Our bodies fit perfectly together. He wrapped my legs around his waist. He bit my bottom lip asking for entrance, I let him in and our tongues intertwined together. I tasted his minty breath. 

Then there was a knock at the door "Can I come in?" 

"No!" He said breaking the kiss momentarily.

I broke the kiss and unwrapped my legs from his waist "Just let them in." I went to walk to the bathroom but was pulled back. 

"Cole." He said right before he stole another kiss from me.

"What?" I broke the kiss.

"My name, Cole." He said smiling.