Chapter Twelve : MTV Music Awards

Laura's POV

"How about we go for a prom shopping tomorrow since it's saturday?" Sarah suggested, looking at us "Yeah why not? We barely have homeworks" I said.

"Sounds fun" Kristen excitedly said and Emily agreed.

"When you choose the colors and everything tell us" Dylan spoke and I nodded "Come with us, it would be better, right?" Everyone said yes.

"See you guys tomorrow" I waved goodbye to them as my legs took me to my house.

For the first time in forever, both of my parents are home "I'm back" I sang happily seeing my parents sitting in the living room talking.

"Baby, welcome back" I hugged mum and dad tightly "I've missed you dad"

"Me too actually, so much. I'm sorry you know -" I cut him off "I know work, I respect it dad. I'm just really happy to see you" I kissed his cheeks. "Where's my kisses?" My mum crossed her arms on her chest.

I rolled my eyes playfully and kissed her as well "So, where's the food?" I rubbed my tummy "We just ordered pizza, yay!" My mum mocked, she knows me very well when it comes to pizza.

"I love you guys, you are the best"

"We love you too sweetheart" they both responded. I took the stairs up and entered my room, finding a big black fancy box on my bed with a small card my name written on it. I opened it to find a dress, but not any dress, a dress from my favorite place which is Sherri Hill. My eyes widened as I saw the dress, it was gorgeous, I've never thought I would wear a dress like this.

But before all of that, who sent this to me? I picked up the dress and found a card underneath it.

Hey, babe ❤️

I know the card should be on the dress and not underneath it, but I wanted you to enjoy the dress first and surprise you. So, SURPRISE.

I'm sorry I totally forgot that today is the MTV music awards and I want you to come as my date (I know you would say yes) and I though since it's my fault for not telling you earlier, and to make up that to you I bought this lovely dress for you.

Be ready at 7

-Harry, who has a sexy accent ;) xxx

I swiftly called his number, not wasting any minute. "Hello" he sang, sounded really happy.

"First of all, I'm going to kill you when I see. How could you forget about this? Seriously, Harry? Second of all, you really didn't have to buy me a dress, even though I love it but I have loads of dresses hanging in my closet" I rambled as he chuckled.

"You must wear it, baby. And you are welcome" he teased, I could feel him smiling. "Oh, and thank you very much" I blushed.

"Four hours left darling, hope you have enough of time to get ready, because you take hours, literally" he complained "Then stop complaining and get off of the phone and let me get ready" I smirked.

"Fine, bye love"

"Bye, Harold"

I yelled my mother's name and when she came into my room, she had a grin on her face "What did Harry get you?"

"How did you know it's from Harry, and how did you even know there's a gift?" I blankly asked. She chuckled "He handed me this by himself, silly. And oh lord you ask lots of questions" I rolled my eyes.

"And you roll your eyes a lot. Now, come downstairs the food had arrived" she informed exiting my room. "I will be down in a few minutes"

"Your dad is eating your pizza, you need to hurry up" she yelled and you can pretty much say that I arrived to the small dinning table before my mum even get there.