TwentyEight : Cooking Skills

(A/n : COULD YOU PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR AND READ MY NEW SHORT HARRY STYLES STORY? Thank you :) )

|She's going crazy, can't contain it, she asked me what should I do?|

Later that day, I thanked my parents again and reminded them of how much I loved them. I texted my friends and told them about the house, and they were so excited to come and see it.

"I'm thinking of moving here for a while, instead we drive everyday" I spoke as my mum nodded, not waiting for my dad to speak.

"Laula, you can live in here for your whole life, do whatever you please, you are a mature young lady and we trust you" mum smiled softly and I gave her a sided hug.

"On one condition!" Dad broke in.

"One condition or one direction"

"Harry, do not repeat that again, you are awfully bad at jokes" I sighed hiding my face in my hands.

But on the other hand, my dad was laughing and mum chuckling. "That was a good one, Harold" Harry patted his shoulder and Harry smiled.

"Learn from your parents" Harry said rolling his eyes playfully. "Shut the fuck up, Harry"

"Anyway, as I was saying. You can do whatever the hell you want, but, never get arrested, for our sake" dad begged and I laughed.

"I will never get arrested, dad! Geez, am I that bad? Look at me, I'm still a virgin!"

"Not for too long" Harry whispered in my ear and I slapped his chest.

"I heard that!" Dad said.

"Me too!" Mum laughed.

"Oh my god guys, please please please, go away" I groaned.

"Okay, let's go back home" dad announced and I sighed in relieve.

"How about we pack and come back here?" Harry suggested and I jumped like a child. "Yes yes yes, pleeeeeease" I gave my parents the best puppy eyes and they looked at each other.

"Alright. At least we will have the house for ourselves" dad winked at mum and I muttered 'eww'

"Okay kiddos, the house is yours"

______________

We went back home, grabbed all the things we need, took money from my parents to buy groceries and came back to the beach house. It felt great to have a place for Harry and I, only, even if it was for a while.

"Babe, we need to buy groceries. We have nothing to drink or eat" Harry shouted from the kitchen.

"Okay, let's find a grocery store!" I shouted back.

We found a store near us, few minutes walk from the house. We bought what we needed and what we didn't need. Of course, Harry and I had to argue about paying, but I won.

It was about eight in the night and sunset time. The sky colors were breath taking. It was a mix of orange, purple, pink and yellow.

"Wow"

"I know" Harry agreed. "I'm so happy we get to watch this everyday. I'm so happy I get to watch this everyday with you" his breath fanned on my ear, making it hard for me to breath.

"How did I get so lucky?" I said smiling softly.

"I'm the one who should ask this question"

"You are amazing, Harry. You have no idea"