FortyTwo : Breakdown

|You'll never feel like you're alone,
I'll make this feel like home|

The sun light was covering the room as I opened my eyes slowly and smiled when I saw my beautiful man laying beside me. Harry's face was stuffed between my chest and his arms wrapped around me. He looked peaceful and I couldn't help but watch him, as I do almost everyday when I wake up before him. I pressed my lips against his head and kissed it softly.

My hand ran threw his long soft hair playing with it lightly. I loved waking up beside him everyday with his arms around me, it made me feel safe and loved and mostly taken care of.

Harry's body shifted as his eyes fluttered open slowly. A smiled made its way on his lips as he saw me. Then, he buried his face more in my boobs and kissed them tenderly, I giggled at the feeling before hugging him tightly against my half naked body. We both enjoyed the feeling of our bodies pressed together.

"I love you." Harry mumbled against my chest and kissed it again.

"I love you too, baby." I whispered, smiling widely.

"Let's stay like this for a while, I don't want to get up now." Harry said looking up at me. "Okay."

It was a beautiful silence, our touches and kisses spoke instead of our mouths. Harry and I were morning persons, thankfully.

We decided to shower together since we hadn't done it in a while. I temperatured the water as Harry stripped out of his boxer. I stood under the warm water and Harry joined me, his arms around my waist pressing my body against his and planted a kiss on my shoulder. I grabbed the shampoo and squeezed a handful amount on my palm before putting it on Harry's hair and rubbed it softly massaging his head while he enjoyed it. It was a bit hard because of his hight, but I did it successfully.

Once the shampoo was cleared from Harry's hair, he began to wash mine gently and it felt so relaxing to have his hands massaging my head. Harry chose the Japanese cherry blossom shower gel that I got lately from Bath and body works, he fell in love with it from the moment I used it. I washed Harry's body with it as well.

I can't believe we just had an innocent shower.

After eating breakfast, Harry and I just cuddled watching Toy Story 2, my favorite. It was almost time to pick Niall up and hangout with him.

"What should I do while you go out and leave me alone?" Harry pouted. "Go to the gym." I suggested and he nodded. "Good idea, I will go after a while."

I got ready and applied simple makeup only because I was in the mood for it. I texted Niall telling him that I'm going out now.

I kissed Harry goodbye and drove to Niall's. Ed Sheeran was playing on the radio and I couldn't be happier. When I arrived to Niall's apartment I called him and he was outside in no time.

"Helloooo." He happily greeted and kissed my cheek. "Someone is in a good mood today." I teased and he shrugged. "I always try to be happy, you know?" I nodded in agreement.

"So why didn't you bring Harry?" Niall asked.

"As I told you yesterday, I want to hangout with you for a change, plus, he has to go to the gym."

"Okay."

I drove to a small lovely cafe that I had been there before. When we sat, we ordered cold drinks and a dessert.