ThirtySeven : Dirty Picture

"Harry, baby, wake up." I whispered and he hummed.

"Why you are not naked?" He lazily asked, touching my body.

I rolled my eyes and smiled, "Because I'm too excited to swim. Now, wake up!"

"Climb on my lap."

"What? You are naked, Harry."

"So what?"

"Fine." I huffed, sitting on his lap as he kissed my lips.

"I love you, baby." He whispered and I smiled, planting a gentle kiss on his neck.

"Ah! I'm so used to wake up like this everyday." He hummed happily and threw his back to the matters.

I felt his almost hard côck pressing against me, but I tried to distract myself and grabbed my phone to take picture of Harry.

"What are you doing?" He chuckled watching my moves. "Lau, stop moving! I'm getting hard." He whined and I smirked, brushing myself against him more.

"Fuck. Lift yourself for a second, and close your eyes." He oddly ordered and I did what he asked me to. I felt his cold hand against my sex and my thong being removed to the side.

I let out a throaty moan when his hard côck entered me, filling the empty space. "Shit, Harry."

"That's what you get for keep teasing." He breathed, and told me to move.

For the first time, I was riding Harry, and Lord, it felt so good to have sex like that. I moved myself up and down, trying to get Harry all inside of me.

"Fück, baby, faster." And I obeyed.

I stopped for a moment and he looked at me confused. "What happened?"

"I want to take a picture.

"Now? while we are having sex?"

"That's the point! To take a picture that is kinda innocent while it is far away from it." I rambled, tapping the camera icon.

"Noooo!" Harry laughed and cover his face with his arm and I fixed my skirt, to cover Harry's pubic hair and snapped the cutest picture so far.

And yes, all of that happened while he was still inside of me.

"Gonna post that in instagram."

"Don't you dare." He glared at me.

I got up, his throbbing côck was not inside of me anymore.

"Where the hell you are going?" He yelled.

"To post the picture."

"Fucking hell! Okay post it just don't leave me like this please!"

"Apologize."

"I'm sorry, princess. Now, will you please ride me?"

________________

Being us, we spent the morning at the pool, drinking and teasing each other. The workers informed us that we will arrive to Paris after two days.

Harry and I were drying our bodies to eat some lunch and attend a karaoke party. I couldn't be more excited.

Being me, once I entered the restaurant, I hurried to the food and began to fill my plate while Harry eyeing me and laughing softly. I showed him my middle finger and continued to fill my almost-filled plate.