FortyEight : Regrets & Cold Sheets

Please checkout my story Blind.

"I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed."

Harry's family were so kind towards me and made me feel like home around them. The day after we arrived his family from his mum's side came and I met all of his aunts, uncles and cousins. Gemma was something else, she's the sister I wish I had.

"Good morning, love birds. I would like to comment on how loud you both were in bed which made me have nightmares and couldn't sleep well thanks to your scary moans. So, would you be quiet next time? Thanks." Gemma remarked. "Oh, and it's disgusting to hear my brother having sex." She made a disgust face, smiled and then left us speechless.

"I told you we shouldn't have sex last night!" I whisper-yelled at Harry. He laughed shaking his head, "Babe, calm down. I used to hear her screams in the past and tease her, so this is a payback thing." Harry explained and I rolled my eyes, a sigh leaving my lips.

"I was wondering," Harry began. "If you wanted to come with me today. My friends invited me to a club as a welcome-back-thing. If you don't want to come that's alright." Even though he said it's up to me, his eyes said the opposite thing. He wanted me to come but didn't want to push to meet more new people.

"The thing is, you don't know how much I love you and would go anywhere with you. I love meeting new people, Harry. Specially if they mean that much to you, like your family and old friends. I will go, no need to wonder that, baby." I finished and pressed a kiss to lips.

"I love you, princess."

"I love you, prince"

-

We spent the day talking with Anne, Robin and Gemma. Drinking Anne's delicious tea and eating snacks in the wonderful weather. We talked about random things. Like, the upcoming tour, my family, Harry's childhood and his fights with Gemma when they were kids. We had a good laugh.

"Laura, we are leaving in two hours, in case you want to get ready now." Harry said and I nodded. "Where are you going?" Gemma asked.

"Club with Harold's friends. Come with us, at least there will be someone I know, please."

"Then let's get ready and be all sexy." Gemma winked, and I giggled.

Thank God, I brought a couple of dresses with me in case something like this happen. Gemma insisted to help me chose my outfit, and she settled on a white dress that was cut open in the chest area, and backless. Because it was sexy and mind blowing according to Gemma. My hair was pulled into a high ponytail and I settled on a smokey eye and red-cherry lipstick.

Gemma and I changed to our outfits and were ready to go. Harry was dressed in a black dress shirt and his black skinny jeans, and of course the brown boots. Once I approached Harry, his green eyes widened and his jaw fell. "No, no, no. I can't let my friends see you wearing this. Goddammit you look stunning and so sexy! What if someone-"

"Relax, Harry. I will be beside you the whole time, no need to worry." I giggled.

"Come here, baby." Harry tapped on his lap and I obeyed and sat on it.

"You know, baby girl, this," he pointed his finger to my chest. "Is all mine, and no one should be allowed to see it aside from me. Am I right?" I bit my lip nodding.

"Good. I can't wait to fück you tonight. My massive cöck in your little tight püssy." He whispered hotly in my ear. Dirty Harry is the sexiest Harry ever. "Harry, please." I begged him to shut up, because if he didn't we would be on his bed few minutes after that.