TwentyFive : Wet Arrival

|Girl you are the one I want to want me, and if you want me, girl you got me|

The house was empty, both of my parents were at their work, and I had nothing to do. I called my friends and they were all busy, each girl was going out with her boy, and I had no one. I didn't have my baby boy.

I put on my bikini, grabbed my stuff and went downstairs to dip myself in the cold water.

Before dipping in the water, I called Harry but he didn't answer, because probably he was preparing for his last concert.

I threw my hair into a high ponytail before jumping into the water, I shivered as the freezing water covered my body. I swam to the poolside and grabbed my apple juice, as I was taking a sip, a guy -who I couldn't see- ran and jumped into the water. I swiftly got out of the pool, my heart beating so fast.

"Having a swim without me babe?" My favorite raspy voice spoke.

My lips broke into the biggest smile as I jumped into the pool, to his arms. I crashed my lips into his, both of us smiling genuinely into the kiss. We pulled away, and I stared into his green beautiful eyes. "You are here" I whispered while he smiled.

"I'm here"

"I missed you so fucking much, Harold" he pulled me into another tender kiss. "I missed you more, princess" he breathed.

"You were supposed to be here in another two days, were you lying to me, Harold?"

"Of course I was! I love to surprise you, even if you are prepared to see me, I love to see you happily surprised" he grinned childishly.

"You are amazingly unbelievable"

"And you are incredibly beautiful" his breathed fanned against my breasts, before his lips began to suck on the skin of my neck, trailing kisses down my breasts.

I moaned, throwing my head, giving him more access. One of his hands slipped under my panties and cupped my ass, giving it a light squeeze. "Fuck, Harry" I breathed.

"Baby girl, I missed you, missed that body of yours. You have no idea how many times I had thought about you, thought about you sucking me. It hurt not to have you pleasuring me, and it hurt not being with you to pleasure you as well" he whined.

"Couldn't Niall do the work?"

"You totally ruined the mood, babe"

"Let me suck you dick as an apology, what do you think of that?"

"Why don't you always ruin moments like this so I could always get an apology like this undeniable one?"

"Shut up and take your underwear off, before I change my mind"

____________________

"Right!" I said a bit loudly, causing Harry to jump from his place.

"What?"

"How did you get into the house?" I asked curiously.

"Your parents gave me a spare key the last time I came here"

"Then they must really consider you as family, it's pretty serious" I said.

"I'm glad"

We were in the kitchen, baking chocolate chip muffins, Harry's favorite, and waiting for my parents to come home. Obviously they were very excited to see Harry, and I couldn't blame them. I mean, who wasn't always excited to see Harry?

I put the unbaked muffins inside the oven and dragged Harry like a child out of the kitchen, before he start making a mess.

"Harry, son, where are you?" We heard my mum's voice coming from the front door.

"They are probably having sex, Jen" dad spoke and mum chuckled. "Let them be"

"Let's make their wish come true" Harry teased and I rolled my eyes, pulling him to where my parents were.

"So they are not having sex" my dad mumbled to my mum, as I whined. "Guys, we heard the whole conversation. We didn't have sex" I informed and my mum frowned.

"Yet" Harry smirked and I nudged him in the arm.

"But I want a grandchildren" she whined.

"Soon, Jennifer" Harry winked at mum and she squealed like a child.

Harry embraced my mum tightly, and kissed her cheeks, then gave my dad a manly hug.

"How long will you stay here?" Dad asked. "Probably for the whole summer" Harry shrugged.

"You know that you can stay here, right?" It was my mum's turn to speak and Harry nodded, "But, I have a flat here, since LA is my second home. I spend my free time here, even before I got to know Lau" Harry explained.

"Whatever you say son, I'm just reminding you that, this is your house, we are your family and you can spend the whole three months here" Dad patted Harry's shoulder.

"I really appreciate it, Richard" Harry smiled, "I just want you to do me a favor if that's possible, of course" Harry asked politely and I gave him a confused look.

"Anything, Harold"

"That you let me steal your lovely daughter and let her spend the nights in my flat and you know, sleepover and stuff" Harry sheepishly asked and dad stayed silent for a moment.

"You don't even have to ask. Of course she can!"

I smiled, giving my dad a big hug. "Thank you dad, I love you too much"

"Anything for my girl and my soon-to-be son in law, and father of my grandchildren"

I groaned, "Here we go again"

"Thank you, Richard. It means a lot to me" Harry smiled and dad nodded. "Just please, take care of her"

"Always will"

_____________

Later after that, we ate the muffins together and it tasted really good, thanks to Laura Vitale.

Harry and I were in my room, still eating the muffins we made and talking about the tour, all of this, under the covers.

Harry took out his phone and snapped a picture of us and posted it on Instagram. (A/n : picture attached)

"Baby, could you please grab me some chips and any drink?"

"You are lucky I like you, Harold"

I exited my room and heard Harry shouting "I like you too!" I chuckled and shook my head.

Once I'm done grabbing whatever we had in our house, I entered my room, found Harry on my laptop, opening my Youtube page and when he noticed me he sighed heavily.

"So, you are the Youtube girl, aren't you?"

Uh-oh😵😵😵

LAURA IS SO STUPID, ISNT SHE?

You have no idea how much I love writing this story.

QOTD : how old are you people?

Dont forget to VOTE AND COMMENT. 😘