TwentyFour : Realization.

I was bored, so I called Jake to come cause I wanted to record a song. I hadn't posted a video since ages and I felt really bad for letting people wait for so long.

While I was waiting for him and of course Kristen to come, I turned on my laptop and began to read the comments. I always ask the people what they want to hear from me and surprisingly, a comment had more than two-hundred thumbs up.

Please sing Crazy In Love by Beyonce :)

I listened to the song, and immediately fell in love with it. I memorized the lyrics and practiced. There's a good thing about my brain, it is that I can memorize really fast, and it helped me with singing so much.

I scrolled down the comments and so many of them were positive and so too many of them wanted to see me, my face, how I looked.

Ahh! Your voice is magical.

Can you please show your face?

Why don't you show your face? I'm sure you are beautiful just like your voice :)

What's your name?

You are a angel came from heaven.

You are so lucky! I wish Harry can notice me like you :/

I smiled, then sighed. Not knowing what to do about this whole show-your-face thing. I was scared but I did want to show them my face, I wasn't gonna hide forever, but the idea of me showing myself, terrified me.

Jake and Kristen arrived a while after and I had to ask them what do they think about the whole thing.

"Honestly, I think you should show yourself. You are Harry Styles girlfriend and well known now, you are on social media, magazines and just everywhere" Kristen spoke, with a smile.

"I agree. Plus, you can't hide forever, Lau. You can't keep this secret from Harry, you have to tell him about the whole Youtube thing, you know? Because relationships are based on honesty and trust." Jake added and Kristen nodded.

I sighed. "Okay, now, I will record without showing myself, and when Harry comes after two days, I will tell him everything and right after that, I will show myself."

"Sounds good!" Kristen grinned and Jake smiled softly.

I love my friends.

"Good. I will get everything ready now" Jake informed.

"So, what will you sing?" Kris asked. "Crazy in love" I answered.

"Seriously?! I love that song so much! I'm so excited now"

I giggled, "That's cool, I hope it turn out good"

"You are talking about Laura Knight! My best friend who has an incredible voice! Of course it will turn out good!" I gave my friend a side hug.

"I really appreciate your support. All of you." I smiled genuinely.

"Lau, everything is ready" Jake announced and I got up, walking towards the microphone.

"I will sing it more than once, and you guys decide" they nodded.

I look and stare so deep in your eyes,
I touch on you more and more every time, when you leave I'm begging you not to go, call your name two or three times in a row, such a funny thing for me to try to explain.
How I'm feeling and my pride is the one to blame, and I still don't understand, just how your love could do what no one else can.

Got me looking so crazy right now, your love's got me looking so crazy right now.

Your touch got me looking so crazy right now.

Hoping you'll save me right now
Your kiss got me hoping you'll save me right now.

Looking so crazy in love
Got me looking, got me looking so crazy in love, got me looking so crazy right now, your love's got me looking so crazy right now.

Got me looking so crazy right now
Your touch got me looking so crazy right now.

Got me hoping you'll save me right now.

Your kiss got me hoping you'll save me right now.

Looking so crazy in love, got me looking, got me looking so crazy in love.

"That was incredibly perfect" Kristen clapped.

"Great as always, Laura" Jake complimented me.

"Aww, thank you guys" I grinned, taking off my headphones.

"I will edit it now, as always. I think the video will be up in an hour or so" Jake said.

"That's fine. You need to teach me how to edit and stuff." I told him and he chuckled. "Sure thing. Next time darling"

Harry's POV

"Can't wait to see you, baby" I whispered into the phone, smiling like an idiot.

"Me too, Harold, really can't wait"

"Can't wait to see you in that lingerie"

"I told you, you won't"

"But you said when we have sex, you will"

"Yeah, when that happens, I will inform you"

"Babe, sex happens suddenly. Maybe you decide to have sex in the moment you are not wearing anything, that means I will not see you wearing it" I rumbled, knowing how deeply blushing she was.

"You know nothing, Harry Styles"

"Are you coping Game of Thrones?"

"I guess so" she laughed.

"Princess, I gotta sleep now, talk to you tomorrow, okay?" I spoke.

"Sure, baby, have a nice sleep and dreams full of me" I could feel her smiling.

"Of us having sex, sounds good to me"

"Can't you for once, stop mentioning sex?" She groaned and I laughed. "Never, baby girl"

"Just go to sleep" she sighed.

"And dream about us having s-"

I couldn't complete my sentence, because my lovely girlfriend hung up on me.

Before I sleep, I always check on everything. When I checked on youtube, I found CallMeL had uploaded a new video, and I being a child, I excitedly clicked on the video to hear the song.

As always, the song was waaaaay better than the original. I wished if I could meet this girl, sign with her and make a duet. That would be amazing.

I played the song again and again, then I began to realize something and to make sure I wasn't imagining, I listened again to all of her covers and the voice was extremely familiar to me. I came to a conclusion, a very simple one.

That maybe the girl who I was in love with her voice could be my own girlfriend.

Laura Knight.

Oh shit!

Do you think that Harry is 100% sure of his realization??

Don't forget to vote and comment please x